Check into this hotel on 1st August for a 1night stay with my children. Our rooms at the chalet was clean and the reception was very quick in our check in procedure. It was my first trip to Langkawi Island and was looking forward to spend time with my family even though we only had two nights to spare. The reception recommend that we had dinner at Pahn Thai and the Thai food plus the the ever friendly staff made our meal even more delicious. Even though we require the hotel shuttle service all the time from chalet to lobby or to other area around the resort, it is not a problem at all as service is quick and efficient. And also, the next day we had lunch at the beach restaurant where they serve Indian cuisine, the food was delicious, as so is the service. Thumps up for all the staff at the hotel for our pleasant stay, will definitely look forward to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Unesco's World GeoPark, discover the island said to have inspired love and miracles. Cocooned within a rainforest sanctuary, Berjaya Langkawi Resort embraces boundless views of emerald waters and green-cushioned mountains. With an array of convention facilities and inspired spa treatments complemented with heartfelt services, moments are filled with a sense of natural connection and harmonious retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Langkawi Resort - Malaysia Hotel Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Hotel
- Resort Langkawi
- Berjaya Langkawi Beach Spa Resort