See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2016

Room is very clean. Flat screen TV, hot shower, water boiler, hairdryer. Housekeeping everyday so we come back to our room to a clean bedsheet and towels after a long day out sightseeing. Within walking distance to dobby/laundry and duty free shop just below the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank msamiesc
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Considering the low price, I found Azios a surprisingly comfortable hotel.
Clean rooms,good bed, electric kettle, coffee, wifi, satellite flat screen TV ..... all good!
Friendly staff who answer all my queries with a smile, every time I ask," where is this?" They tell me where to go, and sometimes tell me where to go even before I ask ! How is that possible ? They have the ESP ?
Good choice for a rest after partying in Cenang ! Be a devil .... Stay there !

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Vincent_CSydney
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

This hotel is very cheap no food facility no drinking water , found bit unsafe in the night only have a staff of 3
Alcohol duty fee shop is under the hotel prices are better than airport duty free (JD airport price 116 hotel duty free price 65 ringet)

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 18 May 2015

I like the location, because easy access to any restaurant and duty free shop. The room condition is clean and the facilities are new. However, they don't provide elevators, so customers have to hike up the 2 storey building using the staircase. This type of hotel I highly recommended to those who are backpacking/ on budget.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2015 via mobile

The title of my review says it all. I just left this place a few hour ago & the place still linger on my minds for all the wrong reason.
The room is very small and cramp. Luckily i've stayed here alone for business. This place not really for couple or even family even if u pay the most expensive room! It is like tune hotel type of room except this hotel we can use letricity as much as we want & got HBO some more! There were free tooth brush and u have to walk to the end of the hallway to get a hot water. Ironing also got its own place. Wifi is bad but manageble & the staff were quite bad. No smile or greetings watsoever, eventhough its a small hotel.
The location though is right in the middle of kuah town, hence i gave it a 2 star.
Once again, if ur travelling on anbudget & alone & dont mind staying in small room with no window, then this is right one for u..

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business