“Decent”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Ok to try out for a change of taste but there are definitely other options one should try while in Langkawi.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The menu was not too big.Whatever we ate was very well cooked & presented.Lovely friendly staff.Very clean and inviting.We ate there about 3 or 4 times as we felt relaxed there.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

I recently bought a large Buddah statue at this place and the store introduced me to a guy who could organize shipping. The man's name is LOO KEAN and he is not to be trusted. He took one month to build a simple wooden crate and organize shipping. Then to my surprise when it got to my home port I was informed I would have to pay a fortune to have it released and delivered to my home - even though he confirmed it was a door-to-door service.
He obviously kept most of my money and sent it the cheapest way...
I wouldn't be surprised if the store also didn't get a cut of his payment - as a referral fee.
Stay away from this place and if you do buy anything be careful with Mr LOO KEAN!

2  Thank AntonioNeto
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Food is good and tasty. Nice environment. Price is reasonable for the portion. Not a must but can consider if you are nearby the area.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed in the nearby Westin Hotel, and ate in this restaurant on 3 occassions in one week. It was fantastic. Very good food and great selection. Prices were excellent, and on each occassion we spent around 70 ringgits for dinner with beer. The owner was very helpful and service was very quick. Try the black pepper beef and ginger chicken!