All reviews kuah town eagle square renting a car mala cleanliness
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I am quite disappointed with my room. I was told that we will get a connected room, but ended up getting a room which are not. Also, the there's stained in the pillow and it was not cozy and comfortable. On my first day, we wanted to get help to bring our luggage to the 3rd floor, around 10pm and were told that they dont have the service that time. Maybe because its too late, idk. But during out check out, the service is available, thank god. The good thing is, the wifi is fast.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Citin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Citin Hotel Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear ratna2390,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

I hope this note finds you well. I would firstly like to thank you for dropping us a review and making us your choice of accommodation during your recent trip to Langkawi.

We were concerned at some aspects of your stay which you have kindly pointed out. The connecting room is subject to availability as it is limited in number so we hope you understand our predicament in not providing that particular room. There is no excuse for the stained pillow so we do humbly apologize. This matter shall be brought up with the House Keeping Team. We are in the process of changing the pillows and have done so for around 20 over sets.

We are glad that you managed to get the luggage assistance during check out and that the Wi Fi speed was fast as mentioned.

Your comments shall be shared with the staff so as to encourage them and that their efforts are appreciated. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Citin Hotel Langkawi as our esteemed guest in the near future.

Please feel free to contact us directly and we shall certainly make an effort to meet you personally.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel is best just because of Vaani. She's such a devoted lady and I'm sure anyone who stays here would be satisfied as moreover it's very economical and the famous places to aren't that far away! Worth staying ...

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Citin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Citin Hotel Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

We are glad that your stay with us was a good one. We are pleased to acknowledge Ms. Wani's efforts in making your trip an enjoyable one. As rightfully mentioned, there are many tourist locations within close proximity of the hotel.

Your comments shall be shared with the staff especially Ms. Wani so as to encourage them and that their efforts are appreciated. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Citin Hotel Langkawi as our esteemed guest in the near future.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

stayed for 3 days ..good front desk Ms Wani...very helpful..a basic place but clean.
surrounding with gud food ..only a walking distance....there is no lift n u hv to carry your own luggage ..may be the only things is a helper to carry the luggage .

Room Tip: is there a lifts
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Dear _norasmaly,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

We are glad that your stay with us was a good one. We are pleased to acknowledge Ms. Wani's efforts in making your trip an enjoyable one. Good to know that you found the hotel to be clean with tasty food. Our staff are on standby to assist with luggage to the rooms. If that service was overlooked, we shall be certain to be more careful in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

First I found there is no left in hotel wich it was bad because I have to carry all my stuff up. And second there was no fridge so I have to go buy all the time from outside. Third the Indian rescpetionist she was rude and It feel like she just didn't want to work. But the was a a Receptionist called Wanie she was the only amazing thing in hotel and made our stay very easy and fresh with her smile.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Citin_Hotel_Manager, Manager at Citin Hotel Langkawi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear fahima s,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

We are glad that your stay with us was a comfortable one. The Front Desk team is trained to offer luggage assistance so we apologize if the service was not offered. We shall certainly train them better if that it is the case. We shall look towards training our staff to offer services outside the norm.

Your comments shall be shared with the staff especially Ms. Wanie so as to encourage them and that their efforts are appreciated. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Citin Hotel Langkawi as our esteemed guest in the near future.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed there for 7 days. Had a nice room with aircon, tv & hot water. It is quite clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Earlier was given a room on 3rd floor. Then after 4 days was alloted a better room ground floor. Its in Kuah so you are better off by renting a car / bike to go sight seeing around. Lot of shopping options very near the hotel.

If you are booking tours they pick you at your hotel. Internet was also good. I think it was great value given the price i paid.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Dear Darshuca,

Greetings from Citin Hotel Langkawi!

We are glad that your stay with us was a good one. Great to know your comments especially since you stayed with us for a week. We are pleased that the clean room and its facilities. Thank you for sharing some advice for future guests as well. Our rooms too are indeed priced fairly.