“Great bagels”

Add it.
Stars Bagels & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Ardsley
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I have been going here for a long time.They have the best bagels in the area and terrific whitefish salad and also great lox. Just very good dairy.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Best bagel joint in Ardsley. Full assortment of bagels and cream cheese spreads. service for breakfast sandwiches could be faster, but overall OK.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

I have been here twice. The first time I asked for a certain sandwich and brought it home to eat. It didn't list bell peppers as an ingredient yet it was in there. I am allergic. Why list SOME ingredients?

I went back to try a shake, but I waited 10 minutes just to give an order. 5 workers, and no one bothered to help. Finally I ordered a shake and just a cold chicken breast on a plate. She put it on the grill and I told her frio. She sais she thoight I told her to heat it up. The owner said I couldn't have it cold. I cancelled that order. Then the woman asked me again what shake I wanted.
I walked out.
Ludicrous.
Waste of time.
2 strikes you're out.
Hire people who attend to customers and aren't morons.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Whether you're getting breakfast or lunch, Stars Bagels is always fresh & tasty. From bagels & cream cheese to egg sandwiches to wraps & panini's - huge variety - something for everyone. Parking is tight, but the rollover is quick. Eat in or take out.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

There are so many choices of items from which to select but all of them looking delicious. Had walnut and cream cheese raisin bagel.....Yum!

Date of visit: July 2016