“Delicious Mango dessert at Hui Lau Shan (许留山)”
Review of Hui Lau Shan

Hui Lau Shan
Ranked #8 of 25 Dessert in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 9 August 2016

Apart from the many outlets in Hong Kong, one can travel here to reminisce and savour the wide variety of chilled sweet mango desserts. Queues are generally long. Very popular with many locals and tourists. Will return to visit here again! First-timers must visit this dessert store!

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

I like their desserts. Taste good. Just it is a bit expensive for that amount of food. Environment was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

One place I enjoy most for its desserts especially mango sago and puddings. Not many places serve good desserts. Must visit if you love Mangos....

Reviewed 2 February 2016

I had tried this in Hong Kong and Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. It was very memorable and the taste of their mango dessert is really what makes your day after a whole day of travelling. I still remembered that it was often sold out. I did not manage to get my mango on the first day I was in KL. In fact, I had to go back another time to finally eat it. I believe there is no take away for some dessert too because it will really degrade the taste and I fully understand why.

This one is the first time I tried. Although there "Oh La La" feeling is not there, but that is not to say it is not good. The desert is really decent and the price is really good for some real fruits and stuff. To be fair, I tried one of their new menu and I can only say its just good. But not fantastic.

Because not many people knows about this brand, especially if you had not tried it in Hong Kong, they would not know how good it is. So far, I had not encounter a big crowd in this branch, unlike the others.

I would be back again for more that is for sure. Given the price, the environment and the good dessert.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Went here twice. The original shop is at Hong Kong, this seems to be the only branch within southeast asia. Great stall to fulfil your craving for mango desert. Wide selection of mango desert and hk food variety such as fried carrot cake