All reviews plaza pelangi designer room massage chair cold storage stayed in family room welcome drink nasi lemak half boiled eggs main door massage centre short stay coffee maker queen room fried rice hotel staff is cable tv shopping mall
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed over 2 nights at Bliss Boutique Hotel for a short weekend getaway and it was a pleasant experience. Here’s why:

1) Location is easily accessible to City Square, KSL by Grab/Uber and is within walking distance to Pelangi Plaza (less than 5 min walk).

However, there are some sleazy inn/hotels near this area, hence I would suggest girls travelling alone to be more mindful.

2) Excellent customer service. Staff were polite and welcoming. We were immediately served refreshment juice upon check in.

3) Rooms were clean and spacious enough for two though the washroom is quite small and compact. We stayed in Designer Deluxe room for the first night and was offered an upgrade to Designer Boutique Room on the 2nd night. Designer Boutique is definitely bigger and there are theme selections to choose from.

4) Great value for money. For the price point I paid ($50+ SGD per night stay), this hotel is definitely affordable and offer better standards than most 3 star hotel.

Key question: Would I stay here again? Yes, for sure, if I am planning to stick near KSL and City Square.

Thanks to staff of Bliss Boutique Hotel for the warm hospitality and pleasant experience during my stay! Keep up the good service!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Recommended by my bestfren..never feel.regret ..very cosy nice place..friendly staff...convenience to go anywhere n food too...very good place to stay looking forwards fr next visit for sure..❤❤.location was very easy to find..exspecially when there was grab...quiet place ..luv it

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

A really interesting creatively designed boutique hotel. Good location, very nice breakfast. The staff are attentive and professional. The staffs are polite and friendly and the rooms are clean. I definitely will book Bliss Boutique Hotel again in future.

Date of stay: January 2018
1  Thank jacobadam421
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I am a frequent guest of Bliss Hotel because of its clean and chic rooms, excellent customer service and super affordable room rates! The rooms are quite spacious but the toilet can be a little small. The customer relations staff are always polite and they speak very good English. The breakfast buffet is also good especially for the price we paid. I especially love the Nasi lemak so you got to try that. My husband and I would always book a massage with Bangkok spa through Bliss Hotel because of the additional discount. All in all, Bliss hotel is an affordable and comfortable place for couples and even for families. :)

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Whenever I plan to go to Johor Bahru, I definitely will book Bliss Boutique Hotel because it's clean, friendly staffs and most importantly, walkable distance to places like shopping mall, massages, and foods! So, if you are planning to stay in Johor Bahru, I highly recommend you to stay here! It's 100% worth it.

Room tip: All their rooms come with few different theme. Do check out their website and find out more.
Date of stay: November 2017