“Pleasant service best shake for our banana cake”

Shakespeare Millkshakes
Ranked #14 of 25 Dessert in Johor Bahru
Reviewed 7 November 2017

We stopped at this place to buy the refreshing milkshake best with our banana cake. That was a nice idea and we brought it out while waiting for our ride back to Singapore.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I was full by the time I entered this place but their chocolate ice cream and chocolate milkshake was DELICIOUS!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

First time to this place and we ordered the....kinder bruneo milkshake! It's super good! Thank God I shared it with my friends, it's too much for me to finish it on my own. Nonetheless, it's a must-try!!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Another new cafe in town with all milkshakes, ice-cream and waffles. This is the 4th cafe that we visited on the day and no much space left. we shared the signature kinder bueno milkshakes(RM16+). The serving is good with the traditional cashew biscuit and half of the kinder bueno. I like it. The environment overall looks simple and clean. It is a good place to chill.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

When you step in from the heat, you'll appreciate the cool air that greets you.

The decor is minimalist and clean. When I went, their upstairs wasn't ready, but I was just as happy downstairs, being able to watch them work.

Had the matcha azuki milkshake at RM16. I was quite thirsty though, so that didn't quench my thirst. Think it's worth returning for their food and ice cream.

It's also just round the corner from Hiap Joo bakery.