Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$ 202
View deal
Expedia.comUS$ 233
Orbitz.com
All reviews close to the airport room service the club lounge very nice stay perfect service special thanks staff were very friendly looking forward dining room an excellent hotel ribeye reception team free upgrade worth a visit a nice touch restaurants plaza
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

The hotel is one of the cleanest that I’ve been. Staff are friendly and knows exactly what they do. No AC as told but it’s tolerable.
Food was just great, I love the fact that they made it in one area.
Malik always keep his eyes on us and so with Rex.
Chef Belinda one of the best as well!

Keep it up!

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Fine in was perfect though without AC. They gave us a heads up about it. Overall, the food was great. We had Sakura and Ribeye, I love the steak and the volcano/ avocado salad.
Value of money it’s alright. Chef Belinda, she is nice and genuine.
Rexchelle and Malik were really great, they were with us the whole time.

Room tip: I hope other staff would be as helpful as Malik and Chelle
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed food so much
All restaurants was amazing
Staff are very nice

The hotel foyer is a combination of classic and modern style. When you reach the Crowne Plaza lobby, the modernize facade made the place stunning and sophisticated. With its arcade of restaurants with variety of cuisines.
Best recommended is the Japanese cuisine, the sushi is fresh succulent and delicious.
Value for money, it’s just right as the food speaks for itself.
Staff are extremely helpful, they look after each guest, smiling and approachable.
I would definitely come back with my family.

Reviewed 11 July 2021

Its amazing hotel i will visit in this hotel and housekeeping staff mr tanwer is super staff and very help full staff and very politely behavior never forget . Definitely visit again and thank you so much mr tanwer

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2021

I had a amazing stay in crown plaza Kuwait al thuraya city, the hotel was well mentioned specially clearness is very good and all staf are very good, I want to give special thanks to Mr Tanwar because he explain me all about the hotel .. Keep it up gys..