African House Resort(Malindi)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 135
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$ 53
US$ 48
  • Pool
Angel's Bay Beach & Villas Resort(Mambrui)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 70
  • Beachfront
B&B Mela's(Malindi)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 200
US$ 180
US$ 199
All reviewsprivate beachsex tourismrooms are spaciousan amazing placedelicious foodsafaripoolsswimmingmenkenyaamboselikshdirectorpresencesecuritycoconutveranda
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Had a one-day conference here this month, and we found the set-up well prepared for the event.
Top mentions go to the staff at reception who served us with a smile all day. The snacks were ok, though mostly carbs, though a little diversity would have been appreciated.

Downside is the indifference at the security desk, the guy we found there had little interest in checking us, or even welcoming us, but rather that we write our names in the visitors' book. However, soak as we walked in, the participants in the event were well catered for. The conference package also provided us with a projector and a laptop, and the sound system was also availed, with 2 mics, which was positively different from most other conference packages.

I had previously stayed here, and their accommodation was good, with a good range of food during buffet lunches or dinners. Overall, not a bad experience, but the potential at Scorpio is huge.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Very nice hotel with spacious, clean rooms, excellent food and friendly staff. If you love swimming, there are numerous wonderful pools to idle in.

Ideal for a family holiday... Or weekend getaway with your better half ;)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Brian A
Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Scorpio last month with my fiance for a 1week vacation & it was fabulous! We were impressed with all the services they offered us e.g the housekeeping did a great job in the room to mark the occasion as well as the warm welcoming reception. Their foods are also of high standard served by very qualified & happy service crew. Most importantly we were amazed by the generosity of the director on the hotel facilities, he made our stay very comfortable & affordable. I highly recommend couples that would wish to create unforgettable memories of their love life to try Scorpio villas, its the best hotel I have ever visited in malindi.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rechocitah
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

the beach was awesome plus the rooms were excellent and v.clean.we loved the place and my kids are always asking when to get back there again.the reception was great.the food was wow I love food I must say I loved theirs more

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Benrosemutuku
Reviewed 24 May 2017

the rooms are very beautiful and the service are very good , i appreciate frienldy staff and proximity to the beach as well as an eye for detail. I specifically remmber the frienldy staff at the reception especially Ms Munirah who always offered service with a smile and was flexible in accepting our terms of payement .

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business