“excellent choice”

Zheti Kazyna
Ranked #8 of 2,182 Restaurants in Almaty
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Meeting of restaurants - collection of good taste! Trditionl dishes & specilties of the house, desserts of the chef-confectioner, vast wine card, sommelier, summer verandah, sushi-bar, VIP-rooms.
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I found this hotel first on tripadvisor and then my hotel staff confirmed it was excellent so I ventured out on a cold, rainy night.
I am glad I did. The interior was very nicely decorated.
Food was delicious, I had the beshbarmak that the waiter recommended.
I would gladly return here with friends next time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

If you stay in Almaty for a few days, you should definitely check out this restaurant!
Must try: Beshbarmak, Chebureck with meat and WOK chicken with mushroom is my love!
Good atmosphere, nice interior! I live in Almaty and when my friends from all over the world are visiting me I'm definitely take them to have dinner in Zheti Kazyna!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

A large restaurant but a little empty when we went. I had stir fried chicken and mushrooms with rice which was quite tasty and easy on the stomach. . Local wine wasn't too good and red Merlot was quite warm but acceptable. Restaurant is hard to find as there is no external signage but it has large double wooden doors with big metal handles. Staff friendly and enough English spoken to get by. KZT 10,500 for 2 of us - included one glass of wine and one gin tonic

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant yesterday, having had been there like a hundred times before. My dad felt the food wasn't tasting right and talked to the waiter. The water said that everything was fresh. My dad, my younger sister and I have been feeling sick all night. It's disgusting that in the 21 century one and in a country like that of my own, one can still stumble upon dangerous and hazardous products land get sick. Not only disappointed - disgusted!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Huge menu choice. Nice surroundings. Pleasant staff. Some dishes were very greasy and despite comments on here regarding huge portions, we did not experience this.