“The Fabulous & Luxury Rixos”
Review of Rixos Almaty

Rixos Almaty
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Almaty
Reviewed 18 June 2017

My 30th time staying at Rixos-Almaty and it was great every time. All the rooms are unique and very clean. The staff is very attentive and very well trained. Almost all meals was included in my rate and was awesome. I'm always amazed with the very experienced and professional staff. Rixos location is great and is close to the heart of the city & almost to every place.

Room Tip: All views are exceptional, City Views & Park View
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Al Kudah Kosai,

We would like to thank you for the continued loyalty to Rixos Almaty.

We highly appreciate your valuable and warm comments.

Rixos Almaty wishes you all the best in the professional and personal life.

We always looking forward to welcome you at Rixos Almaty in the nearest future..

Best Regards,

Makhmut Zharimbetov

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rixos Almaty

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Great hotel however the lobby bar was dead without any entertainment even they do have a Piano available and the hotel was fully booked all wanted to have a good time ...breakfast and staff was great and the room in good condition. Good value for money will be back ..

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, Генеральный директор at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear TABOUCHE,

Thank you for the great review of our property!

I'm so glad that you found our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed our hospitality, restaurant and accommodation. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

I’m glad to see those efforts pay off on your last stay. Once again, thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our associates.

Looking forward to extend our hospitality once again in the near future.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 5 June 2017

having stayed here for sometime you might think the staff would become blasé to your requests but not so.
Last week I cut my finger on the edge of my kitchen sink and told the reception of this, within a short time the maintenance people were in my apartment taking out my sink unit to work on and make safe.
Excellent response, thank you Rixos Reception Staff and thank you maintenance staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a 7th Floor suite, great views and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Jask56,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty. I am delighted to read that our hospitable team made your stay both comfortable and pleasant.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

A great welcome starting from the main gate,lobby area with smiling faces by reception team makes already happy and comfortable. My room was located on 6th floor from where I could have a nice view. Actually I like my room and its amenities.By the way it is good that staff has knowledge about registration rules for some citizens in Kazakhstan. I have not had chance for tasting the breakfast during this visit,due to my previous trips I knew already about its variety.Regard location I must say that excellent,close to many restaurants,shops,exchange offices etc. Finnaly I would like to add that service at lobby outlets & interiors was wonderful. THANKS

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear ozan_soykurt,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel services and facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and moreover, we are happy to hear that you liked the service first as complete satisfaction is our goal at Rixos Almaty.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay in the heart of downtown Almaty. Great service, staff and food. Highly recommend place. Denis at the reception was very helpful as well. He was very attentive as was most of the staff in the hotel. It was a pity that I couldn't try the spa as it was highly recommended. Stayed for 3 nights in Almaty and enjoyed every minute of it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear josam1715,

I am so pleased that You enjoyed your last stay with us here at Rixos Almaty.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. I was happy to hear that Denis, the receptionist, and other staff of our hotel provided you with excellent service. Your valuable comments about our service mean a lot to my staff and myself.

It is a pity that you were not able to visit our Royal Spa as it is indeed highly recommended for our guests.

I will pass your lovely comments on to my entire team who will be thrilled to hear your wonderful feedback.

We will be sincerely happy to welcome you again at Rixos Almaty!

Kind regards,