“Prompt Service”
Review of Rixos Almaty

Rixos Almaty
Ranked #2 of 74 Hotels in Almaty
Reviewed 5 June 2017

having stayed here for sometime you might think the staff would become blasé to your requests but not so.
Last week I cut my finger on the edge of my kitchen sink and told the reception of this, within a short time the maintenance people were in my apartment taking out my sink unit to work on and make safe.
Excellent response, thank you Rixos Reception Staff and thank you maintenance staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a 7th Floor suite, great views and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Jask56,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty. I am delighted to read that our hospitable team made your stay both comfortable and pleasant.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Best regards,

Makhmut Zharimbetov

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Rixos Almaty

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

A great welcome starting from the main gate,lobby area with smiling faces by reception team makes already happy and comfortable. My room was located on 6th floor from where I could have a nice view. Actually I like my room and its amenities.By the way it is good that staff has knowledge about registration rules for some citizens in Kazakhstan. I have not had chance for tasting the breakfast during this visit,due to my previous trips I knew already about its variety.Regard location I must say that excellent,close to many restaurants,shops,exchange offices etc. Finnaly I would like to add that service at lobby outlets & interiors was wonderful. THANKS

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Dear ozan_soykurt,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel services and facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty.

We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and moreover, we are happy to hear that you liked the service first as complete satisfaction is our goal at Rixos Almaty.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business endeavors.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay in the heart of downtown Almaty. Great service, staff and food. Highly recommend place. Denis at the reception was very helpful as well. He was very attentive as was most of the staff in the hotel. It was a pity that I couldn't try the spa as it was highly recommended. Stayed for 3 nights in Almaty and enjoyed every minute of it.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Dear josam1715,

I am so pleased that You enjoyed your last stay with us here at Rixos Almaty.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. I was happy to hear that Denis, the receptionist, and other staff of our hotel provided you with excellent service. Your valuable comments about our service mean a lot to my staff and myself.

It is a pity that you were not able to visit our Royal Spa as it is indeed highly recommended for our guests.

I will pass your lovely comments on to my entire team who will be thrilled to hear your wonderful feedback.

We will be sincerely happy to welcome you again at Rixos Almaty!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2017

Great value as the hotel has nice rooms, fantastic spa, delicious breakfast, and exceptional service at a reasonable price. I would most definitely stay here again if and when I return to Almaty. Denis at the service desk was especially helpful.

Room Tip: Room with King is much better than the room with 2 double beds.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear dea123433,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay and for sharing your experience with other travelers. I really appreciate your wonderful compliments and happy that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your recommendation of our hotel!

Your comments will be shared with our Denis, as reinforcement to continue the team efforts to make the Rixos Almaty a leader in excellence.

We hope to welcome you back in our hotel!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 May 2017

One is welcomed by a daylight filled atrium which houses a beautiful and relaxing café/lounge area. Given the large size of the atrium the entrance hall and area around the reception desk never feels crowded, even when large groups check in in parallel to the lone business traveler. The breakfast is wonderful, again in a room with large windows, so there is a lot of natural light. The buffet offers every style of breakfast and the staff is very attentive and responsive. The location of the hotel next to parks makes it easy and pleasant to walk around and stretch your legs after a long day of meetings. Or one can just relax in the generously designed pool and sauna area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
MakhmutZ, General Manager at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2017

Dear christinaleb2017,

Your recent review made our day! Thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel and most importantly for selecting Rixos Almaty as your accommodations of choice when you visited our city.

We are also pleased to hear that you felt comfortable in our classic designed hotel rooms, our spacious and open lobby area, breakfast and Spa facilities.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest

Best Regards,