US$ 50
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 69/night.

US$ 85
US$ 66
US$ 143
US$ 80
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 82
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 91/night.

US$ 118
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 146
US$ 70
US$ 49
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 75/night.

Ryokan
Ryokusuitei(Sendai)
US$ 295
US$ 256
All reviewstallest buildingfloor to ceiling windowssuperior roombreakfast buffettrain stationheavenly bedexecutive loungenice luxurypanoramic view of the citytwo double bedsexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousstar levelcannot praise them enoughbeautiful roomgorgeous viewscharging for wi fi
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a spectacularly well run and excellent hotel, were still here, but everything from check-in, to assistance to the quality of the rooms to the demeanor of the staff is superb.

The hotel is about ten minutes away from Sendai Station(walk is fine but do take a taxi if you have a lot of luggage), has parking and the quality of rooms( great bathrooms with Shiseido toiletries and salt algae) and public areas is very high - the only thing I see missing is a pool. But when you're on the 34th floor and have such a good view that seems churlish to mention.

The GM and his team should be very proud of their operation. From my perspective(and I have stayed in a lot of very good hotels) they have reached the pinnacle of the hotelier's art. Based on one night, I would not consider staying anywhere else in Sendai.

Room Tip: Go High, get the view (North? I think) so you can marvel at the 100M Bhudda.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
ウェスティンホテル仙台_担当, 支配人 at The Westin Sendai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear, Michael T

Thank you very much for previous stay with us.
We are very happy and honored received your comment.
Your comment will be regarded as important and shared inside our hotel.

We are looking forward to having you at The Westin Sendai in the near
future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

This is a business trip staying 4 days in Sendai, Japan. They don't allow guest to check-in early asking for money. So I need to come back at 15:00. Their lounge quite big. Hotel near the Sendai station. Breakfast is good.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank agatha l
ウェスティンホテル仙台_担当, Manager at The Westin Sendai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Westin Sendai with us.

One of our key priorities is to provide the highest level of friendly and courteous service. While it was a pleasure having you here as our guest.
However, your feedback regarding the service our team provided caught my attention. I am very sorry to learn that you could not check in as you wish.
I already informed my associates if the rooms are ready, we should be more flexible and need to understand what is the guest request.
Please accept our apology and we are sharing your comments with our team in an effort to improve our hospitality.

Thank you again and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Sendai.

Ken Muranishi
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Service:
The Staff service is far beyond my expectation. Upon my arrival, Terui Ruru helped to check in my luggage, called to make sure my room is feather free, and then Soki Iikura accompanied me all the way to the check in counter in SPG lounge. At night, Mr. Masahiko Minamoto San spent half hour and helped to design a wonderful one day trip to Matsushima for our trip—including local attractions, sake tasting, lunch, dinner, transportation, and time schedule. It was all good! –The local sake tasting is highly recommended!

The staff is prompt and responsive to any of your need, and almost all the service is provided for you in person. Their services really make the stay in Westin a pleasant experience.

Here comes the hardware review,

Room is clean and neat:
I was arranged to a corner suite room in 34F. The room is spacious, clean, totally feather free—a great help to me as I am allergic to dust. A comfortable sofa is located right in front of a big- floor to ceiling- window, it is a place where you can enjoy a bottle of wine, the view, and then fall into asleep at night. (That was what I did, and was woken up by an eagle-like bird when he passed by in the morning). Behind the sofa is the Westin Heavenly bed, Bose system, LCD TV—a typical Westin style decoration but it brings up the feeling of clean and neat.
A big bath tub located in the corner of the bath room; you can enjoy a 120? degree corner city view while taking a bath and watch TV. If you prefer privacy, just click a button and the auto-controlled curtain and wooden venetian blinds will help you.
Breakfast are good:
Western style fresh juice, cheese, salad, bread, scrambled eggs, traditional Japanese veggie- soup, baked fish, congee, natto, more than 10 kinds of local pickles.
Happy Hour in Club Lounge is good:
About more than 10 selection of small dishes and dessert. Some local bean made traditional desserts are blended with western style mouse and cake. The lounge food is good too. But the wine selection doesn’t reflect the local sentiment, it will be better if one or two bottles of local sake is included.
Facility: Did not have chance to try this time… sorry.
In sum, Westin Sendai as a luxurious hotel deserves all the recommendations, and their service truly makes them outstanding.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank notbad2017
ウェスティンホテル仙台_担当, 支配人 at The Westin Sendai, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear notbad2017,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Westin Sendai and for telling other reviewers in detail.

We share your comments among all staff and we work hard to train our teams to ensure they offer the highest levels of service.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Stayed four nights and enjoyed the accommodations. Clean, spacious and comfortable rooms with thoughtful amenities. Our 34F room window offered a generous view of the city and its environs-- lovely! At 28000-31000Y per night (depending on the day and the occupancy rate), I find smart value. Just a 10-min walk to Sendai Station. Hotel restaurants are good too. Highly recommendable!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
ウェスティンホテル仙台_担当, 支配人 at The Westin Sendai, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear. YubaPrincess

Thank you very much for previous stay with us.
We are glad to hear about good comments for our staff and we are pleased that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. we work hard to train our teams to ensure they offer the highest levels of service.
We are looking forward to having you at The Westin Sendai in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Really pleased with my stay here. Although a bit of a walk(personally I like a walk)from Sendai Station, you could always grab about a three minute taxi ride to get there. Very friendly but respectful reception staff. Dead quiet from inside the room. No noise from inside or outside the hotel-and the hotel is along side a major road.Very comfortable bed. Thicker than thick bath towels. But DON'T run the shower at full force! The bath has an "interesting" excess water drainage system that is overwhelmed by a full force shower. It's one of those designs that sounds good on paper but is less than useful in real life. Breakfast buffet had an amazing number of choices. But for some reason, for two days straight scrambled eggs had no seasoning. Really. None. I don't get it because everything else I ate those two mornings was seasoned fine. If you can live with these two little quirks, stay here. I personally would love to book again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear. kbc1810

Thank you very much for previous stay with us.
We are very happy and honored received your comment.
Your comment will be regarded as important and shared inside our hotel.

We are looking forward to having you at The Westin Sendai in the near