All reviewsking bedvery reasonable pricespacious roomshopping areabalconyconferenceairportokinawajapanpillows
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Location is near a supermarket which operates from 9 am- 1 am, otherwise needs a 10 min walk from monorail. Rooms are big enough for triple beds. Each bed can actually sleep an adult and a small child below 8 yrs old. Beds and pillows are rather hard. No English cable channels so bring your own laptop to watch Netflix
Movies. Empty fridge for you to fill with your own drinks/ snacks. Toilet seats are heated with automatic bidet function. Hairdryer is provided. Indoor swimming pool good for winter. Outdoor pool for summer. Small gym with cardio machines. Breakfast is decent with omelette/ fried egg, sausages, Okinawa noodles / rice/ porridge, pickles, taco beef with cheese, fruits-watermelon, pineapple, tangerines.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ChongCY
Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

Having moved from a hotel central of Okinawa near a beach to this, its apparent of the difference in standard.

Bath tub was small and can't squeeze 2, basin was too Low to refill kettle directly under tap, room is considerably small. Perhaps I was pampered in the previous hotel.

But to be fair, I was on tour package and don't know the price of the room. Perhaps this can be a value for money room but to me it's pretty average. Believe me, there's nothing lacking and it's still a good room, just probably it's an average room.

But the location, shopping below the rooms, with an under amour shop with great value items, nice bakery shop, convenience store etc all are good!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Seah J
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Went on a short 4 day vacation to Naha with my 5 year old son and best friend and had a great experience. We originally had reservations for the East building but got upgraded upon arrival for an unknown reason but we weren't complaining. The room was perfect size, sparkling clean bathroom, comfy cute beds, and a great view of Naha city. Very close to the Yui rail station and local restaurants. We took advantage of the $19 breakfast buffet which had a huge variety of local okinawan dishes along with Americanized options as well. We loved our stay and can't wait to go back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank angchills
Okinawa_solare, レベニュー&マーケティング部 at Loisir Hotel Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2016

Thank you very much for staying at LOISIRHOTEL NAHA this time.
I upgraded it and informed the guest room of the type unlike the reservation on account of the guest room adjustment of the hotel.I appreciate your acceptance very much.
It seems that you could enjoy a hotel stay fully, and I'm happy.
I'm happy that you could be a maid of fun memory making of Okinawa travel.
I'm waiting for the day when I can meet you again by all means.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Loisir is a very decent hotel which has considerable large number of guestrooms. Although they have adequate number of elevators to accommodate the traffic volume, you can have a good feel of it during the breakfast buffet hours. Room is nicely decorated and maintained with good housekeeping. A decent size local supermarket is within 5 minutes walking distance which can give you flexibility of grocery and snacks. The location of the hotel is some 20 minutes walking distance from the Kokusai Dori Street area. As a tourist, you may want to take taxi to and from the nearest tourist area.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank MrTwelve
Reviewed 23 August 2016

As a local of Okinawa I often have the privilege of staying at the Loisir.
This time after reserving a standard room I was asked if I would like to try their latest addition to high-end rooms, the Executive King on 12th floor (penthouse).
It was very spacious for Japan standards at around 50m2 and interior was polished to s high luxury resort level.
The bed was as titled a real king size bed and not 2 beds pushed together, absolutely massive. I had to roll over twice to reach my wife!
The bath /shower and toilet were separate and a much nicer experience than other city hotels.
Instead of a balcony, they created a sub-level sun-room inside the suite which I found more comfortable as you can stay inside in air-conditioning while enjoying the view which is fantastic- overlooking the harbor, out to the airport and islands beyond.
As mine was a free upgrade I had to ask about the regular price and while I cant quote it, it was only a bit more than a standard room so all in all I recommend spending that little bit extra to ensure your stay in Okinawa not just pleasant but superbly lovely.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple