All reviews short walking distance convenient location next morning bus terminal rooms are clean the main shopping street great hotel kokusai dori mins station japan solo okinawa english tv
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the location by monorail at 3pm. It took me 15 min to find the hotel (My fault) but the location was great. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the main shopping street and 15 minutes from the beach. The room has a good bed and a great and spacious bathroom. My floor has a beverage machine and and ice maker. The VOD system was great. It has Western and Japanese movies and many tv shows. They also have many adult movies, as well. Housekeeping was excellent. The hotel has a buffet breakfast (Western & Japanese). The hotel is quiet. So all of that was terrific but the front desk staff was excellent! I returned to my room after stopping at a convenient store. I paid with a 10000¥ note. My change was missing so I walked but looking for the money. I couldn’t find it. The next morning the front desk returned the money they found in the elevator! Excellent care for guests!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
西鉄リゾートイン那覇, フロントスタッフ at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thank you for staying in our hotel.
I'm happy that you could stay comfortably.
Many people , came to our hotel, was glad about good location.
Japan is safety country, but sometimes have dangerous situations,
please be careful. However, I think this experience was good memory for you in Japan.
I'm looking forward to come to our hotel.

NSHITETSU RESORT INN NAHA MIZUNO

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for seven nights and managed to keep the same room throughout the stay even though my bookings were split. A nice cosy hotel with all toiletries provided. Rooms are clean and well kept with a small seating area. Love the ice vending machine that is just so convenient on L12. Hotel is just 5 mins walk from kencho-mae monorail station. The reception is friendly and tries to help with directions. Very economical and pleasant stay. I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel and happy to put up with them again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
西鉄リゾートイン那覇, Front Officer at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

First, let us just say what a great pleasure it was to have you with us recently, and thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay and were satisfied with the hotel’s service. Your comments are much appreciated, and we are thrilled that we were able to contribute in making your trip to OKinawa an enjoyable one.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share and inspire.
We look forward to your next visit to Okinawa, if there is anything that we can be of further assistance at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at naha@inn.nnr.co.jp or direct line at +81-98-869-5454.

Yours sincerely,

Mariko Koja
Front Officer

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We evaluated several inns in Naha before choosing NIshitetsu, primarily because of the good comments on Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed. The rooms are bigger than most, the service is excellent, the rooms are quiet & bed comfortable. The staff is very helpful too. Its our first time trying out Nishitetsu and we intend to stay at their other inns when we visit other places in Japan. Thanks!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
西鉄リゾートイン那覇, Front Officer at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Many Thanks on your great review!
Your words are very valible for our future searvice.
Can you enjoy your staying in our hotel?
When you came to Okinawa next time,Please come to our hotel by all means.
we certainly look forward to welcoming you back.
Once again thank you.
All staff of hotel Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha.

Mariko Koja
Front Officer

Reviewed 2 December 2017

A perfect choice of hotel for this trip. Fine room, nice people and convenient transport has made my trip just perfect . If I have a chance to visit Naha again, I will come back stay here actually. Love it!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
西鉄リゾートイン那覇, Front Officer at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2017

Many Thanks on your great review!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your days in Naha and hope to have you with us soon again.
When you came to Okinawa next time,Please come to our hotel by all means.
We are looking forward to serving you again.
Once again thank you.All staff of hotel Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha.

Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha Koja

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The best part of my trip to Naha was staying at the Nishitetsu Naha. Price was fair , clean, own bath/shower , kettle , comfortable bed and big screen TV, restaurant on 1FL. Very quiet too . Close to Yui monorail and stores . Next time I’m in Naha, I know where to go for sure !!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
西鉄リゾートイン那覇, フロント at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

The Management and Staff would like to thank you for the wonderful comments.
I am pleased that you are satisfied with the location of the hotel.
Our warm hospitality awaits your return sometime soon.

Nishitetsu Resort Inn Naha Takara