“Great Food! Huge! Good prices!”
Review of Habu Shokudo

Habu Shokudo
Ranked #15 of 4,011 Restaurants in Naha
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I was looking forward to visiting this place and when I did go, it was more than I expected! The food was great and the portions were huge! Definitely a good idea to share if you have kids. The food was delicious and the ladies working there were very friendly!

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I came to Okinawa to training in my style of Karate, and my Sensei took me here for lunch because I wanted to try Goyachampuru. He told me that they server traditional Okinawan food, and he used to come here a lot when he was younger.

The portions are huge, could easily feed 2-4 people depending on how hungry they are. There was a crowd waiting for the place to open at 11am, so come early if you are going to come.

I am glad I got to experience Goyachampuru, but be warned the Goya is as advertised a BITTER melon. The only thing that I didn't like was that it was served with SPAM instead of Pork...

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 3 November 2015

A dive master took me here for lunch; glad I went. Big-for-America portions. Charming & authentic old interior.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed 15 May 2015

Food here is more than huge! I expect something big before I came here but this is more than I expect. Food also nice and all aunts very cute and try to understand me.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Went down after no one answered the phone thinking it was busy. It is located in a commercial port area. But alas it looked like it has closed down in quite a while. Dont waste your time.

5  Thank hamish88