All reviews tofu soup free rental convenient hotel within walking distance short stay perfect location kokusai dori hotel room front desk staff the main street monorail station hr taxis amenities lobby sleep okinawa
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is good & reasonably priced. Room comes with generously big bottles of shower gel, facial cum hand wash, disposable comb, wash cloth, hair rubber band and sleep wear sets.
The hotels provide amenities such as :—
-free usage of notebook for internet surfing;
-free 24 hours coffee machine , hot & cold water plus various sorts of fruits/herbs/english tea;
-seaweed soup & tofu ;
-awamori (3 different flavor);
-detox drinks (lemon & pineapple wif water), juices
-kids play area , ice blended wif colorful syrup. Gd for family wif young children.

Nearby the hotels there are many eateries such as buffet Bbq store next door for just 2000 yen (limit to 1.5 hrs), walking distance to mcD, A&w & market. Just opp the hotel there is this famous ramen Danbo which I could c ppl queue up from 10.30am onwards (Rrant opens at 11).

I would comment the only set back is the hotel’s room wall is thin so u Cld hear others. The staff speak very little English, but they r helpful. Some could speak a bit of mandarin.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Kuaky

I am sorry that you are hard to read my sentences.

We are improving with regard to soundproofing issues, so stay tuned.
In addition, we will forgive you for intensifying our English skills.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed Okinawa and our hotel.
We have been providing various services to all of our guests to be relax as being home.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We have enjoyed our stay in the hotel. From the time we checked in, the staff were so nice. The room and facilities were clean and in order. I super love their dining facilities, especially the availability of coffee and tea from afternoon until night time. And, oh the wines! It is very suitable after a long day of exploring the city of osaka. Overall, we were highly satisfied with this hotel. And I would definitely recommend it to my friends. I frequently travel and have been in Japan for 5 times already in 2years. So, please expect me to be back in this hotel. I am giving it a 5 star! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank eldridgekester
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear mjane1476

Reviewed 22 May 2018

It was easy to locate this property but you may just missed the car park which was besides the hotel. I parked along the street and went into the hotel to ask for the car park. The car park beside the hotel was 1000yen/night which was a steal. When I exited, the display showed 4800yen (300yen/hr) for parking. There were two other car parks a bit further away, slightly cheaper but it was of no value to me.

The location was great, Donki/Pablo/Macdonals/etc was within walking distance. The Makishi station was about 10mins walk away.

I also asked the reception to order a taxi for me back to the airport in the early morning. The estimated fare was 2000yen but I only paid 1530yen, took me 10mins to arrive.

There were many taxis waiting outside the hotel during the day too.

The free flow of drinks at lobby was a nice touch.

As long as the property has good prices for their rooms, I will definitely revisit.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear liliant

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Okinawa with wife and 2 other couples. Stayed first 2 nights before renting a car from Times Car Rental for the round island trip.

The hotel was able to accomodate our 5 large luggages for the next 2 nights while we travel up north. Was worried about how we can lug all the luggages onto the car!

Laundrette available for washing and drying our laundry. No need to bring laundry out to look for laundry service!

Spent the next 4 nights here as well.

Free flow of seaweed & tofu soup, rice wines, juices and coffee 24 hrs! Bought breakfast from outside and was able to eat at the lobby.

Very helpful staff at the hotel. Must mention Huang Yongguang and Yusuke Kume who were very helpful with providing recommendation of restaurants and making reservation for snorkelling trip at Nagunna Island.

Huang Yongguang even helped to look for a barber shop nearby for emergency grooming needs.

Yusuke Kume helped with booking snorkelling trip online and help us save some money! Great job at providing great service!

Free rental of bicycle for up to 4 hours to explore the neighbourhood!

Will definitely return to this hotel if I return to Okinawa.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Camper291757
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear guest

Reviewed 18 April 2018

A comfy little hotel with big character.

The bedroom is on the small side without being claustrophobic. Design is cozy and warm, the painting on the head wall adds a wonderful touch and gives a strong message of their conviction in giving support to the less fortunate.

The staffs of the hotel are very helpful and always eager to give their service to hotel guests.

Location is slightly off the famous Kokusai Dori Main road. It's more quiet yet it's within walking distance to many good restaurants, cafes, shopping and train station.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JL1250
ホテルWBFアートスティ那覇, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear JL