Hotel MyStays Fukuoka Tenjin(Fukuoka)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 106
US$ 89
US$ 151
US$ 135
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 151
US$ 133
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 149/night.

US$ 82
US$ 64
Priceline
US$ 132
US$ 85
US$ 325
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbaby cribhakata stationnice bakeryhyatt groupminute walkexpensive hotelhotel is locatedinternational airportwalking distancesmall fridgecomfortable bedroom was largedecent hotelrestaurants and barsper nighttaxi rideroom rate
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Booked 5 rooms for our family trip. The pre arrival experience is actually better than the stay experience. Thank you hotel staff Wada san and Moe san for helping us to make reservation for the restaurants and preparing the cake for my brother.
Stay experience is a bit disappointing as a little mess for the room arrangement part. Baby crib is set up wrongly in another room, when I called and checked with housekeeping...guess it is the language miscommunication...they said they have no baby cot...one room was checked in with other guest luggage...and there is no birthday greeting card and welcome cookies as promised for my brother...
Location is very convenient thou, 7 mins walk to the hakata subway and JR station, 20 mins to the airport.
The hotel is a bit aged, think they are celebrating 25th anniversary for the hotel this year. They are still using “key” for the room access. Staff are very polite, but I just do not see the passionate and “one step forward”. I mean hyatt regency is not a budgeted hotel offer grab and go...no bellman, no greetings... and not even offering assistance for luggage...
Being a big fan for the brand...I sincerely hope there is some language improvement and trading on world of hyatt product knowledge.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel two times for business. I have stayed at many Hyatt’s over the years as a Diamond level. I was disappointed with the rooms and accommodations. Tiny rooms, sub standard furnishings, a TV with a remote control in Japanese and after calling the front desk discovered there was only one English Channel. Only tea in the room. No coffee available to get started in the morning.

The staff was very nice and service oriented. The restaurant does have a great buffet.

In my next visit to Fukuoka I will explore other options. This hotel just doesn’t meet my expectations.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JeffB203
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt Regency Fukuoka is a decent, high end hotel. While there are better hotels in Fukuoka (including the Grand Hyatt), this hotel is still very nice. I would stay here again.

Some pros:
-friendly staff
-fast and free room wifi (the Hilton Fukuoka Seahawk did not have free room wifi)
-free smart phone with roaming and data that you were able to take out of the room while exploring the city. This was a godsend for me as my U.S. number didn't work in Japan
-good breakfast buffet (I didn't eat there for lunch)

Cons:
-small rooms
-no iron/board in rooms

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Constantly T
Reviewed 15 December 2017

My favorite hotel in Fukuoka is the Grand Hyatt hotel in Canal City, however, my second favorite hotel is the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The Grand Hyatt is a newer, very modern, more expensive hotel with the best service. The Hyatt Regency is an older, less expensive hotel nearest to the Hakata train. I like both hotels depending upon if I plan to use the Hakata train station, which I like to walk to. Both hotels are in areas where there are lots of activities and things to do.

I have now stayed at the Hyatt Regency four times this past year alone. My most recent rooms were 1023 and 1125. Both stays were only 14,100 yen per night. I especially enjoyed my upgraded 1125 with a balcony overlooking Chuhie park in front of my hotel. The hotel is only a ten minute walk to the Hakata train station. The hotel was being decorated for the holidays during my most recent visit in early November.

As a Hyatt gold passport member, I always enjoy a complimentary cocktail at the hotel’s very nice classic bar. They make a spectacular margarita, which I enjoyed during my last two visits. My check in and check out during my two most recent visits went smoothly without a hitch.

I will continue to return to either Hyatt depending upon my needs.

Room Tip: My room 1125
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We were really surprised at the small size of the rooms, and barely had walking room between the beds and suitcases. But, the lobby was spacious and service was excellent. This hotel is centrally located to train station and department stores, about a six-block 15-minute one-way walk. Good buffet. Would return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends