All reviews rinku town kansai airport free shuttle rinku premium outlets outlet mall corner room osaka bay top floor an early morning flight train stop rooms are big an overnight stay bit dated spacious room stayed one night breakfast buffet speak english
Reviewed 6 December 2018

Stayed here for an early morning flight next day. Pros: amazing view, good location (next to the train station, plus infrequent airport shuttle), a lot of shops nearby. Cons: the size of the room was generous but everything was outdated. The carpet was particularly dirty.

Room tip: Request higher floors, if possible
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2018

Location
Just 2 mins walk from the station. Easy to find even under bad weather or with many baggages.

Front desk
Very helpful and nice.

Room
A little bit dated but with nice view. Carpet was dirty due to open for business for long. Furniture were dated. Bathroom was clean. Room size was bigger compare with other hotel in Osaka.

Breakfast
Avoid it. It didn't worth for that price but the view was excellent due to top floor.

This hotel was excellent choice for shopping queen. You can walk to the outlet within 5 mins. A 24 hour supermarket & drug store were located on the other side. The price inside that supermarket is lower compare with the price in the city. You can buy a lot of delicious snacks there. The drug store was big and the price was a little bit higher than those in city but less tourist. Joyfull (24 hours fast food local restuarnat) was also located next to the drug store so you could have your breakfast or dinner there if you don't expect too much on food.

I did take the free shuttle bus to Kansai and it was good.

I will stay in this hotel for sure if needed. The location was unbeatable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2018

We where expecting to stay one night ,but ended up for 3 nights due to the arrival of an typhoon .We had booked out at 12 noon and the taxis was to pick us up at 3 pm for the airport. By 3 pm we where told the airport was closed and an ship was laying against the airport bridge so no one could get on or off the airport. I decided to try to get a room for the night only to be told the hotel was booked out , I said how was this possible as no one could get in to book a room due to the typhoon. The lack of any one who could speak English was causing allsorts of problems .Finally I said you must have some cancellation which they under stood, and gave us a smoking room. We do not smoke but took the room or sleep on the floor. The hotel has 54 floors and all the main restaurants are on the 52 floor upwards During the typhoon there was a power black out so no lifts etc working. . The Pastry Café on the 2 nd floor was closed for the day even before the typhoon arrived . So no food available all day. The vending machines sold soft drink and ice creams. The next day we still could not leave for another airport so I asked for another room , which we where given. The Pastry Café was still closed ,no reason given why. A hotel of this size without a shop or 24 hr food service. Finally we had arranged to be driven to Nagoya to fly home. By luck I was at the reception desk and a staff member walked pass and she spoke English , she was from the Philippines, she was a great help to us talking to our contacts in Tokyo. The nearest shops where in the railway station area next to the hotel. No good during the typhoon. All the hotels we stayed in Japan do not have staff available that can speak English.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 November 2018

Stayed here because need to catch an early flight. As I arrived the hotel quite late, unable to see the sea view. However the night landscape is very beautiful. Room is very big, however a bit old. Very near to train station, near to the 24hr trial center. When you arrive from the train station (level 2), you need to go down 1 level to the reception.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Chivory
Reviewed 2 November 2018

Very nice hotel, I think I received a free upgrade (was so tired at check in that I had trouble concentrating). The view from my room was beautiful.

Watch out for the hotel shuttle. The are every 30 minutes and exactly on time 3 very similar looking buses arrived. As I was trying to see which was mine they all set off! The next one was a few minutes early so he actually stopped.

The only criticism I would offer of the hotel is the lack of food. As an airport hotel I don’t understand why the restaurants close so early. Surely one could be 24 hours?

I did have breakfast, which was really good and has the stunning views.

Room tip: Higher the better
  • Trip type: Travelled solo