All reviews rinku town free shuttle kansai airport min walk perks english tv facilities osaka
Reviewed 27 November 2018

It is not convenient if you have an early flight (before 8 am) because the shuttle service does not start until 530 am. The hotel is about 15 mins walk from the nearest subway and about 20 mins drive away from the airport. Because of this, we had to take a cab and ended up paying 5700 yen. We never ever took a cab because we knew it was expensive, but we did not have a choice. It is too much. We were also placed into a smoking room and it was awful, they were fully booked and we did not specify that we do not smoke. We had to open the window during the day while we were touring and it seemed to help. I'm glad we only stayed 2 nights.

Staff are nice and polite. Place is clean. We asked for taxi service at 4 30 am and they were prompt. Coco Ichibanya, other restaurants and 711 nearby.
We will not come back here nor recommend this place to our friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2018

Stayed here for one night. I made a reservation for the airport shuttle to the hotel a few days before my arrival in Kansai Airport by e-mail and got an efficient reply from the hotel reception. The shuttle appeared on time, and check-in was smooth (just 5 min.). The room was compact but got everything we needed. The breakfast was included in the price, which was sufficient to start a day. Most guests were tourists from Asia and airline officers, thus English was widely spoken. Although there was nothing to do around the hotel, Aston Plaza Kansai Airport was a good option for those who just want to have a good rest before/after a long flight. The in-house guest bath (mini-onsen) was also a bonus.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2018

Stayed one night. Small hotel with free shuttle service to KIX. Room size is acceptable but bathroom/toilet is extremely small.

No free bottled water. Everything in room is spartan.

A few restaurants as neighbours. Other than that, there's nothing around.

Quite expensive for the room.

Room tip: Find some hotel nearer to Rinku town station
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2018

The staff very polite and able to speak in english. Advantage of this hotel because they provide return free shuttle van from KIX to hotel. Really recommended if you reach KIX airport at night or your departure flight early morning. Near to Rinku Outlet and shuttle van also can stop there.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank laila n
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Staff are really polite and service standards are high. Free airport shuttle is really convenient and on time. Free breakfast, food is normal, but it's good enough to have food i guess. What i really cannot get out of my mind is the sight of hairs on the comforter. They did not change the comforter after the last guest left. In fact, i don't know how long it has been since it was changed. I first spotted black lint, which I shrugged off since it could have been from the laundry. Then, a long wavy strand of hair caught my eye, which was odd coz I had not gone anywhere near the bed, and the kid and hubs have short hair. Then when I looked closely, there was a short strand of hair nearby.. and.. horrors of horrors, a strand of curly black (pubic?) hair. I cannot shake the image of that out of my head. We did not request for a change of room because we arrived late at night and it was almost midnight then I saw the hair, and we had alr unpacked. So we just held our disgust in and slept in that bed. In my many years of traveling, I've never had such an experience. Absolutely horrifying. It is a shame, because staff service was impeccable, it was convenient having a shuttle from airport and staying near airport without so much noise. But the hair was seriously disgusting, considering that price per night was not low. Tiny room I can understand. The last guest(s)' hair on comforter I cannot. Not to mention the dual system that the tap and shower share. My husband came in midway during my shower to wash his hand, and accidentally sent icy cold water down on me. Im thankful it wasn't scalding hot water. It was an uncomfortable stay for us.

Date of stay: September 2018