See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Close to amenities and the Itami city station. Don't go there with high expectation, breakfast was ok and I felt for business travel the hotel is good enough. Shopping complex and the area is nice as well ( i general neatness in Japan is very high)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

Hotel is clean. Rooms are small but functional. It is well suited to business trips but is a bit far from downtown Osaka if your business is there. Very close to the Itami airport but most people will use Kansai airport to arrive. If you are working odd hours or need something special the staff will take no effort to accomodate your special needs. The breakfast buffet is solid food but with watery eggs, very lightly cooked bacon like meat and a good selection of fried fish not really a Western style breakfast. Eat the Japanese foods available and you will be satisfied. In summary, it was close to my work and was a clean place to sleep. It met the requirement but will never anything special.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2015 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel during a recent business trip to Japan, and I was pleased with my stay. I found the hotel staff to be TREMENDOUSLY accommodating, and overall just a comfortable place from which to conduct business. I stayed in a room with two single beds, and it was VERY comfortably appointed. In fact, sleeping at night was a "guilty pleasure" that I very much enjoyed because of how comfortable the beds were! I'd certainly stay here, again.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Good location in Central Itami City, both the station and the large new shopping centre are within walkable distance

Rooms are large by Japanese standards in western style, and have everything you need

Breakfast was a mix of Western and Japanese style

Price was very reasonable, so overall good stay

Would stay again

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel while visiting my grandparents in Itami. As expected with Japanese hotels, the rooms were clean and service was good. I forgot my AC adapter converter for my laptop (purchased in the US), so the hotel lent me one free of charge, as along as I returned it when checking out. The hotel is close to both the Hankyu and JR train stations which makes the location very convenient.

Stayed: December 2013