All reviews minute walk from the train station double room business hotel gyoza annex choices tv japan
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Arrive at the hotel after a long days travel was meet by some very friendly receptionist who checked me in very efficiently and gave me all the info for breakfast & dinner times in the different restaurants.
Arrived at my room on the 6th floor, room was small but was expecting it from the info already seen. There was a very comfortable bed, desk, fridge, kettle, TV on the wall.
Bathroom was small with shower & a very short bath (no room for lying down for a soak).
Only thing wrong was the lack of a wardrobe, there was place to hang clothes but only 4 coat hangers (could do with double that).
You had 2 choices for breakfast western in the annex which was good cereals, toast etc or the Japanese one in the main hotel (didn't get chance to sample).

All in all a very good hotel which is a 2 minute walk from the train station.
May be back in November/December.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
宇都宮駅前アネックス リ, マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean, quiet and convenient to the train station. The breakfast was also good. However, as a business traveller I need reliable and reasonably quick internet speeds. My company VPN connection was frequently disconnected and slow but works fine from other locations in Japan and around the world. This is my 5th stay here over four years but it may be my last due to persistently poor VPN internet connectivity.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
宇都宮駅前アネックス リ, マネージャー at Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you for staying with our hotel.

Apologies for internet that I have caused, and we are very sorry for inconvenience.
Then there were lots of people who using internet.
If you'll come to Japan when please use at our hotel.

Reception Aoyama
Manager Ikeda

Reviewed 7 January 2017

I have stayed at quite a few hotels in Utsnomiya, this hotel is very conviently located just across the JR Utsnomiya station. The check in was quick and the room was very clean and modern. I also used there coin operated washing machine which was good and signage in english. The hotel was very good, I just wished the room was bigger, but it is a decent size room for japanese standards.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
rnt_utsunomiya-annex, 支配人 at Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Thank you for using our hotel.
We are really glad to hear that you could relax at our hotel.
Our hotel is located close by JR Utsunomiyia Station, so it is really useful for people who would like to trip around Utsunomiya.We are looking forward to being to meet you again.
Manager Ikeda
Front Kiyohara

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is located few minutes walk from JR train station. The rooms are clean and bright. The room was not big but it was comfortable double bed. Tea and coffee is available in room as well as standard toiletries.
You have a choice of two breakfast western and Japanese. Personally the Japanese breakfast was better with fried eggs if requested.
There is shopping mall and many restaurants nearby.
There is smoking room on basement floor.
Overall very good hotel.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
rnt_utsunomiya-annex, 支配人 at Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Reviewed 25 May 2016

The Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex is located near the main train station and can be easily reached by walking without using a Taxi. Close to this location you can find some Restaurants and Bars.

The breakfast contents Japanese and Western style food, as well as fruits and cereals. The size of the rooms are better than Japanese standard and the fitment with all what you need is given as well.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
rnt_utsunomiya-annex, 支配人 at Richmond Hotel Utsunomiya Ekimae Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016