Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

2,707 results
All reviews tower of terror indiana jones mermaid lagoon raging spirits toy story mania arabian coast mysterious island theme park american waterfront fast pass lost river delta little mermaid magic lamp mediterranean harbor port discovery big band beat disney parks
Reviewed 2 days ago

Chose DisneySea over Disneyland and quite pleased with it. Aesthetics of the place is gorgeous. Impressive attention to detail.
We were awed by the colours and design of Ariel's World. You can see the Japanese youths wearing cute headbands and hats everywhere.

There are more shows in DisneySea and all of them are quite fun to watch. Do stay for the final show at 8pm and the fireworks at 8.30pm.

Reviewed 2 days ago

We enjoyed almost everything about DisneySea. Yes, it is different than any other Disney park, because it is a one of a kind, but there is something about it that is just fun and enjoyable. We had three days in the Tokyo Disney parks, one in DisneyLand, one in DisneySea and the the third was split between the 2 parks. We thought the layout of the park was perfect. You are immersed in the area you are in. When you walk in to the park, you are in Mediterranean Harbor. The sights are incredible, from the harbor to the volcano that actually erupts throughout the day, You feel like that is the only area around. Then you walk into the American Waterfront and there are new sights and sounds to fill the senses. Mysterious Island makes you feel like you are in a totally new surrounding and then there is Mermaid Lagoon and Arabian coast (more for kids), the Lost River Delta and Port Discovery sections. My point is that in each area of the park, it feels like you are transported to a new place. The park is very spread out and I think it is good because it makes the park feel less crowded. There is more room to walk around an you're not constantly bumping in to people like at DisneyLand. There are some rides that are in the American parks but a few that aren't. The Tower of Terror is fun because it has a whole different story line. It is in Japanese, but easy to follow. On one of our visits on the ride, we were handed a "hotel brochure" that had the story in English. I thought that was nice of the cast member and it was helpful. We enjoyed the differences. Instead of an AutoTopia car ride, there is and AquaTopia which is a fun automated boat ride. I think the big kids liked it as much as the little ones. Our only complaints about the park is that rides are built for the Japanese, so they are much smaller. Our family is tall. My husband is almost 6'5" and he was almost refused to ride on a few rides. He had to wear a tag to alert the workers to check him to make sure he could fit well. We were smashed in on many rides. Toy Story was the only one that seemed to be built like the American one. The other issue is Fast Passes. You get one at a time, but you have to go to the actual ride to get the pass. We would arrive at the park and my husband would run to Journey to the Center of the Earth for a Fast pass while my daughter and I would run to get in line at Toy Story. It was a pain to have to go the ride to get the fast pass that you more than likely couldn't use for while. The queue's would have long lines themselves, especially Toy Story which was the most popular ride in the park. They need a more efficient system for Fast Passes.
A unique thing for this park is the parades. They are actually done on the harbor in boats. Since it was October when we visited there was a 25 minute harbor boat parade/show with the Disney Villains. The story was told in Japanese, but the songs were in English. We enjoyed it so much we watched it three times.
The Japanese love their popcorn. A popular thing to do here is buy a popcorn tin (there are many to choose from) and then go to the different flavored popcorn kiosks around the park and refill it. Of course we had to give many of them a try!
If you are a Disney fan, try and get to these parks. It is worth it. Such a fun experience! FYI, there is NO WIFI in the parks!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I can be easily pleased (for example I am loving every bit of USJ right now - yes I am here in USJ writing a review) but I honestly did not enjoy most of the rides in Disneysea. Only the Tower of Terror made the trip worth it. The rest is either too short or not worth trying.

What I liked about Disneysea are the structures. It was very detailed but the theme park is overrated. Probably because it’s unique, there’s only one disneysea in the world.

But seriously you can skip it. I slept during band beat, the production is great but I really don’t know why, I was bored. I watched other theater performances in a different language but I never fell asleep (example Tiffany in Pattaya - they were singing Thai songs and I really enjoyed it even without understanding what’s going on).

1  Thank mrs_vsa
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

If you have to chose from one theme park to visit between Disneyland and DisneySea. I’ll pick DisneySea ever time. Loved very thing about it. Including maybe 10percent less crowds from Disneyland.

Reviewed 1 week ago

...there is no escaping! Very nice place to spend at least a day in. The hotels in the area make even multiple day stays possible. Unfortunately a great number of themes were closed on our visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago

You must go as soon as the park opens if you want to enjoy the attractions with short queues. Go to the Toy Story Mania first since it's the most popular attraction. The fast passes were gone by 10am when we went. It was overall a great place to visit.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Magical place for families. It’s like reliving my childhood again with my little one while I was there.

A single day passport isn’t enough if u plan on visiting both Disneyland and Sea.

In popup popcorn booths, there are popcorn holders that are “limited edition” and goes by season. (Currently they celebrating their 35th anni)

U can reach early to watch the rehearsal. The firework starts at 8.30pm. And last for about 5mins.

If you’re playing the theme rides etc, rem to check Fast Pass (it’s free) every now and then so u don’t have to wait for a realllllllly long time. Go for the popular rides first.

Rem to book your Horizon Bay appointment at the restaurant for breakfast with Disney for their meet and greet. ◡̈

2  Thank Rosvki
Reviewed 1 week ago

You may share my initial thought…go all the way to Japan and go to Disney?! Successfully traveling with kids means compromise and including their bucket list into the plan is part of the package. As I grudgingly went along with this plan, I must say that DisneySea is truly unique and I now share the belief of many that it is the best Disney property. As the name suggests, it’s a water-based park (built on Tokyo Bay), so there are rides such as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and the magical Mermaid Lagoon. You also have some of the classic greats such as the Tower of Terror and Indiana Jones, but with Japanese theming and a Japanese-speaking Indy!

My favorite part was actually the people watching (it was our first day). The Japanese visitors often dressed the same as their companions or at least accessorized the same. Even the teen boys did this, matching their friends or girlfriend. It stood out to me as very sweet and refreshing to see such innocence.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Visually this place is stunning, and on a grand scale, worth going just to look around, it is really very impressive.

But loads of people and big queues for everything (and we went mid week), so don't expect to get on many rides. The fast pass system is different to the UK, you can't pay extra to get faster access (which is good in may ways). You get a fast pass ticket for one particular ride which will give you a timeslot, say two hours later. But then you are effectively frozen out of getting another fast pass for a different ride for a couple of hours as well. In our case, that meant we got a total of three fast pass tickets in the whole day.
If you are looking for high octane rides, you may be a little disappointed, the rides are there to visually impress you, not to be particularly scary.
The biggest theme park our kids had been to before this was Alton Towers in the UK, and although Disney Sea is on an altogether grander scale, our teenage kids did say that the rides at Alton Towers had a bigger thrill factor.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

One of the best theme parks I have been to. The attention to detail on the rides and the surroundings in each section of Tokyo Disneysea was amazing! Not a fan of the crowds but I recommend to get there as early as you can. Get the fast pass for available rides and queue up in the singles line if there is one available. Overall loved Tokyo Disney Sea, my overall favorite ride was Tower of Terror followed by Journey to the Centre of the Earth.