All reviews aeon mall new wing chitose airport train station next morning very nice hotel family mart would highly recommend this hotel close to the airport sushi restaurant fitness center sleep advantage cold weather provide free shuttle service the morning breakfast buffet renting a car huge supermarket
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I've been in Chitose for one night due to a morning flight schedule. I was been given a room with extra bed since we were a party of three. The room was spacious contrary to most of the hotels in Japan. We were given a gift of water bottles since I am an IHG member. They also gave a special rate for breakfast to me as well. There was a free shuttle to airport in which you can book for free. My room look and feel was a little bit worn out. Definitely need a refresh upgrade.

Breakfast selection was balanced for Japanese and western. It felt nice.

The location near the discounted shoe store, Yoshinoya rice bowl, KFC, and Aeon Mall with supermarket, department store, and food options like food court, McD, and MisterDonut.

Honourable mentions to the checkin staff and front lobby whom are all nice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank travelicioz
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Strategic location which is close to Chitose airport, with Aeon shopping mall just next door. The free shuttle service to and from the airport has really saved us a lot of troubles.

Besides, room is clean and spacious, good service offered by staff. It's definitely a great stay but pillows need to be harder.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank sftham
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Stayed there one night while waiting to catch my flight early morning.
Big rooms compared to the standard around.
Convenience store, early breakfast, roof top dining/bar (closes early though).
Area very quiet so if you want to have a drink and socialise, maybe not the best.
Free shuttle bus for connection with Chitose airport .

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Pierre L
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I read some of the reviews for this hotel, and I wasn't sure if we were staying at the same hotel. The upgraded wing is definitely nice, but the hotel seems to lack character and personality, and the surrounding area doesn't offer much, aside from a Aeon mall which is much smaller than the Narita Aeon mall which I had flown from. The ANA hotel in Sapporo has much more luxury and class in both their rooms and in their ideal location in the city of Sapporo.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Chitose, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Hello PrivateBanker,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at Crowne Plaza Chitose, Japan. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. On behalf of the hotel, I'm sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the surrounding area. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Orlando
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Quite a nice hotel for those just landed or departure. We stayed on the day of arrival and departure too. Close to airport, the hotel offers free shuttle bus to airport. Location is strategy as you can just go to Aeon Mall just next door.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple