All reviews berenice beach club gave us a map huge king size bed enjoyed staying here central location hummus kind of hotel nice hotel the hotel staff rooms are clean tea and coffee triple room wadi rum walking distance stayed one night spent nights free shuttle
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Small hotel, nice and clean rooms, near to the sea and the center, good price/quality. But most important : the staff!! Very kind, helpful,..., the best staff we met during our 2 weeks traveling in Jordan.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Ahmed and his staff make you feel really at home, care for you in all ways and gave us a very pampered stay. From breakfast, with special coffee, to the beautiful towel arrangements on our beds and the nice smile of each and every one, it was just a perfect stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

A very big thank you to me Ahmad the receptionist...very nice place to be... Located in the busy streets of aqaba.... Tasty breakfast, neat rooms and quiet place... The only negative I'd give is only for two guys who stay in the property(at the reception) they should be able to respect the guests and stop been nossy about people's lives no matter how many times I visit the property a week that's my business the two guys are one who is a receptionist and one house keeping staff... I'm very disappointed!!!! With the nossy actions they've had towards me and my girlfriend

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2018

The overall impression is "welcomingnes". The staff is genuinely happy to care for their guests and goes much longer than the extra mile to make your stay a perfect one.
Everything can be arranged and any need be catered for.
Moderately priced and includes a large breakfast buffet.
Centrally located, but you hardly hear any traffic.
Only drawback would be that some rooms do not receive daylight, but, you will probably not spend time in the room during the day anyway.
A/C is working well which is quite important during summer.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked through the doors of the Cedar, I was made to feel right at home. Not only were the staff, especially Ahmed, incredibly hospitable and helpful no matter what I needed, the rooms were super clean and the breakfast filling. With Ahmed's help, I was able to thoroughly experience Aqaba with ease and book a wonderful trip in the desert.

I had a really great time at the Cedar and would not hesitate to stay there again.

Best Regards,