US$ 54
US$ 91
US$ 194
US$ 154
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

US$ 201
US$ 183
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 206/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
US$ 140
US$ 125
US$ 116
US$ 91
Al Qidra Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
US$ 49
US$ 43
Priceline
US$ 57
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Good to get around and easy street parking no restaurant but plenty of restaurants around almost opposite Double Tree by Hilton so handy if u want a upmarket meal the staff are helpful... a strict 'no alcohol' policy will put some off... plus it's winter and unless u ask no heating in room

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I clearly mentioned in my booking that I will arrive hotel around 5 AM. When I was there, the guy was saying keeping cool that all rooms are already booked and no more we can give u a room and asked me to leave. After a lot of fight with his no knowledge of English, he said he will give room in Dweik 1. We stayed for 2hrs and the guy in reception took 4 JD more from us by scratching his itching the head. That hotel was real non-sense. Bad smelling. No lift for 3rd floor. no towels. In toilet, water was going out slowly, no toilet paper. The worst ever hotel I have stayed in my life.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank mmuthusaravanan
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Noisy, unkind & uncaring staff, no ENGLISH, broken balcony door lock, dining room stocked with construction material, construction staff in dining room, had to demand breakfast, snide comments to my driver whether I am a homosexual....I am not! Noisy lower floors......by a main road. Dusty dining room, dark. My dog wouldn't stay here! Room was clean. Cheap.

Room Tip: If you really want to stay here, choose a higher floor, the road is noisy. I took Valium to sleep!
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Sivasuriam
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The location on the Street ( Noisy ) But its easy to walk every where in Aqaba .. there is a restaurant in the left side of the hotel ... ATM in the same street .
the hot water was not really hot ... it was a weekend and the hotel full of local ..
i can recommended for people travel with budget and you have to pay in cash

Room Tip: My room was no view .. i was in floor 2 .. but the A\C was good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank shaverDriver
Reviewed 15 February 2014

This hotel is to be avoided. No top bed linen, no hot water when needed, blankets covered in paint, no heating, no hospitality, grubby and severely overpriced. Rubbish strewn about the back. Breakfast not prepared, sloppy unfriendly service, staff lounging about smoking in the reception. Only interested in fleecing money from me.I couldn't wait to get out ! Bad start to my trip to Jordan. Yes it was off season but........ !!

Room Tip: Don't go near the back rooms. Overlooking rubbish in back alley.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo