See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2017

I was visiting Aqaba for a one night business trip, usually I stay in an other 5 star property, but this time a friend of mine asked me why do I have to pay about $200 for a one night stay where I am not going to use any of the 5 star hotel facilities, and he recommended this property for me. Let me say I was happy for the decision I made, the room was clean and spacious. However, the bathroom is too old and needs new tiles and accessories. Next morning the breakfast was just what I would I look for, clean buffet and variety of options in addition to the live egg cooking station. Staff were polite and professional as well.

Room tip: Stay away from the main street
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Nice hotel with comfy, spacious rooms in a good location, about 5-10 minutes walk to the beach. Breakfast included good range of foods and fresh juices. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The WiFi was a bit dodgy at times but it didn't really detract from the overall quality

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2015

Really great hotel, very friendly staff members, and helpful. Very close to everything, incl the beach. down side might have been the small toilett when you travel with a child. But really, that is the only complaint I can come up with.
I really recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Berkajr
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Stayed here for one night as part of an organised tour in June 2015.

The hotel is located right in the middle of Aqaba about a 10 minute walk to the beach and the shops etc. are slightly nearer. The lobby is a good size and check in was quick - there are 2 lifts and we were given a twin room on the third floor.

The room was a good size, the beds were comfy and everything was clean. Our room didn't, but lower rooms had really large balconies - we did however have a desk, large flat screen tv (with BBC News and a couple of other English language channels), plus a coffee table and chairs. The bathroom was a good size, with plenty of hot water and water pressure. The wifi reaches throughout the hotel and had great speed and range.

Breakfast was okay but left me a bit disappointed - there were juices, tea, coffee, pittas, olives, some fruit and veg, as well as cold meats but things didn't seem that fresh.

Overall, it was a good place to stay for one night and location wise, it's in a nice spot.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank TheLush101
Reviewed 25 May 2015

The hotel has a lovely lobby and our room was quite spacious with separate area for bed. The pillows were great! It was clean and a great change to the standards experienced in Egypt. There were some restaurants located right out the front and a short walk to anything you needed.

Date of stay: May 2015