Review Highlights
A first class experience throughout.

Having met Nabeel(the owner) at the Dive Show we decided on a 2 week trip with 20 dives and a... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2015
davemartin3
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
first and fantastic diving

was there for a day trip with my friends ,they all had been diving a few times before but for me it... read more

Reviewed 22 November 2014
yasha96
Jerusalem District, Israel

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2014

was there for a day trip with my friends ,they all had been diving a few times before but for me it was a first
the staff there were very kind and every time I freaked out the guide there just waited next to me till I calmed down
beautiful view ,it was my first and last tme for diving or doing anything near the sea only beacuse of my fright of the sea ,everything else ,the staff,the atmosphere were amazing ,wish I could do it again

Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife gifted me the PADI Course, the confined water course of which I finished back home in Bangalore.
The open water course was in Aqaba and we chose Jordan Dive Center. They are well equipped and most equipment is mostly brand new and/or in top condition. Equipment out of the way, the people are calming and put you at ease right away.
Hani was my wife's instructor and Amer mine. Very gentle, patient souls.
Hani treated us to Knafa in Anabtawi sweets and guided us to Ocean restaurant, with a word to the Maître d' for special care.Amer invited us to his house for some turkish coffee while we used the internet at his place to register online for the PADI course.
Once again, I am deeply thankful to Jordan Dive Center, Hani, Amer and my wife for being so courteous and easing me into the world of diving.

1  Thank vdhote
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We did a introduction dive with Jordan Diving Center. I have had some dives before, but no certifications. Staff was very friendly, equipment was good. First dive was app. 30 minutes and I had to pay again for a second dive of 20 minutes. I thought it was strange so I asked my instructor why the dives were so short but did not get a clear answer. I actually felt a bit ripped off.

2  Thank Rhinoseros
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

If diving is your interest for visiting Aqaba this is the right direction based on my personal experience, I called Mr.Nabeel Aqrabawi "The owner of this diving center" and he was a really great guy helpful friendly, staff as will, any ways here is some point that's may helps you while visiting diving with this center..
1- Instructors are great so they will help you choosing diving spots.
2- Your diving equipments will be much preferable to use except "Tanks, Hard weights unless that you use soft weights".

Dive sites you need to visit:-
1- Cedar Pride (Wreck) depth 9-27 Meters.
2- Tramac Five (Wreck) depth 18-27 Meters.
3- Japanese Garden depth 6-30 Meters.
4- Tank (M42 Anti - Aircraft vehicle) depth 3-6 Meters.
5- Aquarium depth 12-40 Meters.
And your instructor may suggest more but don't forget to visit these sites because if you don't I know that you'll miss a lot.

Nabeel and his staff is really proficient and knows exactly how to touch you.

I wish a great experience as what I've got or better.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

With Jordan diving center you will have a fantastic time and great experience ..
The diving was excellent, the diving instructors/masters (Nabeel and his team) extremely professional ,helpful and they make sure you are well taken care when you are diving ,,
Overall a brilliant experience and one that I would do again.

1  Thank blackirisadventures