Review Highlights
A first class experience throughout.

Having met Nabeel(the owner) at the Dive Show we decided on a 2 week trip with 20 dives and a... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2015
davemartin3
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
first and fantastic diving

was there for a day trip with my friends ,they all had been diving a few times before but for me it... read more

Reviewed 22 November 2014
yasha96
Jerusalem District, Israel

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 December 2012

Nabeel and his team make diving in Aqaba a dream.
The facilities are great, the team super, and the dive sites are beautiful - and transport and easy access from Aqaba hotels means that you can combine diving for one or more members of the group with a day at the pool/beach/snorkelling for non-divers ...
There are two swimming pools, a private beach and jetty, a bar and restaurant and even a shaded toddlers' pool!
And look no further for advice or bookings for the nearby desert wonder at Wadi Rum or for accommodation and restaurants in Aqaba. Nabeel has the best deals!
Jordan Diving Center are the best!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I did my advanced with Jordan Dive Centre and my instructor, Aleks, was one of the best I've had: very patient with us, flexible with good teaching methods and great knowledge of the dive sites. I always felt very safe and well looked after. We did wreck dives, night dives (amazing!) and deep dives.
Also very convenient is that the dive centre is based next to the Berenice Beach Club in Aqaba which means there's a restaurant, a bar and a few swimming pool as well as a very nice private beach (nicer's than the Kempinski's beach) to complement the dive centre's showers and changing rooms.
Nabeel was also very kind to pick us up at our hotel every morning and also gave us good tips on where to eat and go out in Aqaba.

1  Thank MaudLarpent
Reviewed 13 June 2012

We were working on the Thomson Celebration and every week we docked in Aqaba. Over a 4 month period Nabeel and his fun and friendly team would pick us up, bend over backwards to look after us and give us unpatronized down-to-earth instruction in scuba diving. I gained my Open Water, Advanced and Nitrox PADI qualifications.

The numerous dive sites, being them in the Red Sea, offer an array of corals, features and aquatic life.A local favourite is the Cedar Pride Wreck. You'll probably want to take an underwater camera but if you don't have one you can rent one from the Jordan Diving Centre. That way when you spot a ray or one of the local turtles you will be able to capture a snap of it! Also if you want to take a boat trip to dive at sites hardly accessible from the beach, such as The Power Station, you can do, providing you give enough notice and have enough people in your party.

'The Project' is the JDC's complex based on the beach of their resident reef, Black Rock. It has 2 pools, lounging areas shaded with palm leaves, sunbathing decks and a bar/cafe. It really is a stunning place.

Whether it be relaxing with a cup of tea at the shop or getting ready for a dive at The Project, everyone is made to feel comfortable at the JDC. If someone in your party isn't diving or snorkelling they're still very welcome to go along and relax/sunbathe at The Project. The staff have a great sense of humour and are from all over the globe. I can't stress enough how friendly they are and how they do everything they can to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience.

No doubt you will all probably be wanting to know prices and whether it is worth it. Well, I had done my research and the prices they offered for single dives and the courses were the best I'd found worldwide. The JDC aren't out for your money, they prefer your custom. They'd rather you to come back again and again than be a one off, and their service reflects this. Therefore if you are living close or are holidaying in Jordan for la few days you can easily agree upon a deal and they will be happy to do this. I must add that the JDC's prices include practically everything (equipment, transport, air, etc.) and this is yet another point that sets them way above their competitors. Scuba diving is no cheap sport, yet diving with the JDC is affordable and great value for money.

In conclusion I'd like to say, on behalf of myself and all my friends, family and colleagues that have had the pleasure of diving with the Jordan Diving Centre, that you too will thoroughly enjoy your experience with them!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Great diving with the most welcoming, responsible and trustworthy dive masters I've ever met! Excellent service and a reassuring feeling of beeing well taken care of by the staff!
I highly advise anyone that wants to dive in the Red Sea to check out this place.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I decided earlier this year to take up scuba diving and was told Nabeel and his team are the best. My experience during both the open water and advanced open water courses with them lived up to expectations. The instruction was professional, safe, easy to understand, and a lot of fun. Their dive center at the beach is in a great spot with some spectacular coral formations and sealife, I saw an octopus on my first dive. I look forward to coming back to Aqaba to scuba dive again and again in the future.

2  Thank SF49ersjo