All reviews shuttle bus tala bay pool sea jordan
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Due to the service, it was so smooth and friendly, the staff are very nice and welcoming, the resort's room quality is very good, everything is organized and clean, I really enjoyed my staying, regardless that it wasn't for a long period, the place reflects a healthy and relaxing environment, my comments are few regarding the breakfast buffet, it has to be more rich with the regular international standard, such as English breakfast, German and/or French, in which insure, providing multiple choices for the guest, as in the pool era, the pool was very clean and the environment is refreshing, more colorful planets would bring a huge difference and more organization for the pool bar and the spots provided is recommended, other than that everything is just great, I would love to stay there next time :)

Room Tip: I think for a standard room it was so clean and the sheets was comfy, it was very good
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohammad N, Front Office Manager at Beau Rivage Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear selrashidy ,

Thank you for choosing Beau Rivage Aqaba . My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely committed to deliver the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are so pleased, that you enjoyed your stay here with us and would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our cleanliness, and for the break fast comments we are working to improve the buffet selection to meet our guest expectation, it’s our pleasure to welcome you back again Beau Rivage Aqaba.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

It was a great hotel and great staff the services very good. will book in this hotel all the time i will be in aqaba.and wish all the time be in aqaba find an empty rooms to book it. My advice is to make a sauna rooms and jacuzzy and some fun water games

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear shneigat1985,

Thank you for choosing Beau Rivage Aqaba .

My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely committed to deliver the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are so pleased, that you enjoyed your stay here with us and would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our cleanliness, food, it’s our pleasure to welcome you back again in our hotel

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Although the hotel is quite far from the city, you can enjoy a beautiful view from the hotel, and peace during the night. They have a shuttle to go to the city center every evenings, and twice a day for the beach (it take between 10-15 minutes by walk). The hotel is nice and the staff is always polite and very helpful. There wasn't a lot of variety in the buffet but good enough for a hotel this category.
We had a very pleasant week there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear mahinaj,

Thank you for choosing Beau Rivage Aqaba .

Reviewed 8 April 2018

My wife and I booked this hotel for one night, based largely on the fact that it was reasonably newly opened and near the beach. It was near to the beach, at least in comparison to being near the city centre (15kms away, we should have double-checked that). It left the place feeling a little remote and, coupled with the fact that the hotel is basically new, you get the impression that it's a little characterless. In reality, it seems that guests pile out on the shuttles to the beach or the city first thing in the morning and then return later in the day to shower and change before heading out again for the evening. And given that there's not a huge range of options immediately nearby (the area is ripe for development and the work has begun, but it'll be years in the making), it does leave the Beau Rivage feeling somewhat empty (just two people were in the pool, though understandable given that workmen were busy building something poolside). Then again, we had no real intention of staying in the hotel ourselves anyway. We essentially checked in, dropped our bags, went straight back to city, spent the day sightseeing, ate dinner, caught the shuttle bus back to the hotel, showered, slept, showered again, ate breakfast and checked out. While that transaction is not particularly complicated, not every hotel can get that right for you. The Beau Rivage did. Our interactions with staff consistently resulted in friendly, attentive and reliable service. We arrived early, around 11.30 am and the front desk manager, Mr Mohammed, checked us straight in. He made sure we were happy holidaymakers, fully briefed on the schedule of shuttle bus options to the beach and the city centre. Those options aren't great if you're not ready to go first thing in the morning. When it was clear they were not going to work for our schedule, he was on the phone to a cab company. The room we stayed in was clean, spacious, comfortable and well maintained. Breakfast was a decent buffet spread with a chef on hand to cook omelettes to order if you didn't fancy the local Jordanian options. No complaints anywhere. Indeed the only significant wrinkle was that we left two jackets hanging in the wardrobe, which we remembered two-thirds of the way along the Dead Sea highway. A phone call to Mr Mohammed soon sorted that out, with the help of the driver network we were travelling Jordan with. It's really hard to beat good customer service. And the Beau Rivage scored on that front with us.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Xiaoxiong,

Thank you for choosing Beau Rivage Aqaba . My team and I would also like to thank you for your valued feedback. We are extremely committed to deliver the perfect holiday experience for each and every guest and are so pleased, that you enjoyed your stay here with us and would also like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our cleanliness, food, it’s our pleasure to welcome you back again Beau Rivage Aqaba.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This is a nice hotel, with small but new rooms, a nice pool and close proximity to the beach. The breakfast is pretty solid, and the price is right. The hotel is located a few minutes away fro,m Tala Bay, but a bit far from downtown. I didn't mind this, but wish there was more than one shuttle downtown in the evening. At least they had a shuttle, which is a nice convenience (two beach shuttles each day as well). Overall I was very satisfied with my stay.

Stayed: April 2018