1,064 results
All reviews beach club tala bay shuttle bus decent hotel swimming pool dinner buffet nice pool jordan sea km
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Its one of the worst hotels I have ever been to, aweful staff they are not friendly at all, the rooms are disgusting and not clean, they dont have a lobby or waiting area, and the food is not eatable.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lara S
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Truth be told, usually I'm not a fan of writing reviews but I promised myself to sign up here to share my experience because it was absolutely terrible.
So at first Marina Plaza seemed to be pretty nice. In need of renovation but pretty nice still. There are some souvenir shops and even a grocery store nearby. The beach is about 10 minutes walk away what is okay for us. Tala Bay is a very relaxed place so we enjoyed the surroundings.

However during our stay we faced several issues. First of all, pipes in our room (and I suppose in hotel in general) seem to be really worn out. The switcher knob between shower and crane didn't work correctly. One day we also had a pipe leaking. But all of this if understandable and manageable. The worst part is that I got a really serious FOOD POISONING after eating Greek yogurt for breakfast in the hotel restaurant. This incident has completely spoiled our excursion to Wadi Rum and moreover I was feeling sick afterwards for the next five days. Why serving milk products if you can't store it properly? I have also noticed at least THREE TIMES that milk served for coffee was skimmed. There is no conditioner in the dining area, it's hot like hell there and if the hotel staff doesn't care about the guests' health - well, that's kinda notable.
The only thing I dared to eat afterwards in the hotel restaurant was some bakery for breakfast. All the other times I was eating in Marina restaurants because I didn't want to risk my health any longer.

I strongly recommend to avoid this hotel by all means and I'm surely never ever going to return there. Hope this review will save someone's vacation from food poisoning disaster I faced.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2018

the hotel is nice, and allow you to access all facilities owned by the same company, so you can enjoy the same hotel swimming pools and all other 3 or hotels pools, gardens and beach side.
But you can't access the beach club, I don't know why.
the diving center belongs to beach is some how expensive. but they over a good bout trip.

Room Tip: if you have kids better to take swimming pool view, other wise select the sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The room is clean with a reasonable size. The breakfast has good food variety. The dinner buffet is not great. Good swimming pool. The internet coverage and speed needs improvement. It has no covered car park.

Room Tip: If you are an early sleeper, pick a room not on the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We were a bit concerned about the hotel after having read the last reviews. We were positively surprised as we found nice rooms, professional and nice people at the lobby / reception. Pools were cleaned and breakfast offered a wide menu. Something to improve is the service at the restaurant, nice and polite just would like to see more professionalism.
Overall a great stay :)