“The house feels like a second home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Manu18806...
Lucerne, Switzerland
“The house feels like a second home”
Reviewed 5 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Everything is super clean and Thuy Nhat and her whole family are very friendly, welcoming and caring. You get the chance to have a great local meal as breakfast and Thuy Nhat loves to help you explore the city. Fantastic stay, and I would go back in a heartbeat!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
cbaker214
London, United Kingdom
“Welcoming homestay just on the river”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

When we arrived we were immediately sad we could not stay longer. Even though Thuy's husband was sick in hospital she showed us the terrace on the roof, brought us coffee and even made me hot lemon as I had small flu. The place is quiet, clean and the bathrooms and rooms are beautiful. Thuy offered to sort out motorbike hire for us if we needed and booked us our taxi for the airport the next day. We wished we could stay longer!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Enrico A
Da Nang, Vietnam
“I feel lucky I picked Aloe Garden Homestay”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

This is truly an outstanding guesthouse. And one of the best AirBnB experiences I ever had. Most of all because of the very friendly hosts who make you feel welcome the minute you arrive.
The guesthouse itself is situated in a quiet neighborhood along the shore yet I was able to walk back from the bustling city center in 15-20min.
The rooms are kept exceptionally clean and tastefully furnished. The beds are big and will make you sleep like a baby ;) Nice bathrooms as well!
One of the best things about this guesthouse is their beautiful rooftop terrace where you are able to enjoy the view while sipping a coffee or eat breakfast.
Thuy Nhat, her husband and their two kids were very welcoming and made me feel like I was part of the family. They helped me with all my needs (laundry, ATM, delicious meals) and gave me good advice on how to spend my time in Danang.
To sum it up, I feel lucky i chose this wonderful place and will definitely come back in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The host family and the view from the rooftop terrace.
Liked least: There is nothing I did not like.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
2 Jan 2016
We are so happy when you feel like you were member of our family. We realy miss you. Once again thank you very much and would have you back to our place very soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing