“Great Half Day Personalised Tour to MySon”
Review of Xuan Tu Tours

Hoi An Daily Walking Tour
Ranked #1 of 31 Food & Drink in Da Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With my team I am really excited to provide quality private tour services centered on our home towns of Da Nang and Hoi An, the Imperial City of Hue, My Son Holy Sanctuary and the amazing rural beauty of Central Vietnam. Together we specialise in fully escorted, memorable and personal experiences for single travellers, couples and small groups of friends. Families will enjoy our relaxed family oriented itineraries for all ages! Our cruise ship visitors to Chan May & Tien Sa ports are not forgotten. We have 8 excursions special designed with cruise passengers in mind. We customise your visit to our wonderful country with our personal 'one on one' touch. Whether its a few hours strolling in Hoi An, Hue, Da Nang, Myson a bicycle trip through country areas interacting with locals, a visit to unique Ba Na Hill Resort or for ladies a unique shopping experience. We can take you through the sensual smells of our markets and the taste experiences of foods Central Vietnam is famous for.
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Xu Tuan is very helpful to answer all of my question when discussing the personalised tour on email. She is very responsible and provided suggestions to us. Our tour guide Hong is a very cheerful lady. She has equipped knowledge on the history of MySon. She is also very friendly that recommend us lots of great restaurants/street stalks/food for us to try in Hoi An. Overall, this is a great personalised tour.

1  Thank hannahc594
"his passion"
"visiting danang"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is my first trip to Danang, Xuân Tú was prompt in responsing to my queries. My tour guide Lam was great, the attention to details, brought me off the beaten path to try local food. He took the effort to find out what food I haves tried in danang (I did a food tour) so that I can try something different. Very attentive and took time to explain the sites and detail. Highly recommended!

1  Thank mslucifer

We had an excellent time with Duy on our day tour to Danang and Hoi An
He was very informative and took special effort to answer all our queries.
Pick up and drop facility arranged by Xuan Tu tours was very convenient.
We would recommend Xuan Tu tours to anyone and everyone who wants to have an authentic experience.

2  Thank sneha v
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Since the initial enquiry I made with Xuan Tu regarding tours available to suit my needs, she has been exceptionally helpful and informative. Xuan Tu is to be commended for exhibiting a lot of patience and taking the time to respond to my endless enquiries, considering I made plenty of changes to my bookings. Xuan Tu responded promptly to my emails and attended to my WhatsApp messages throughout my stay in Vietnam, which made it easy when I had matters to sort out on the spot.

The drivers hired by Xuan Tu Tours were to be commended on their driving, which made our entire journey on the road as safe and comfortable as possible. The drivers were also very willing to go out of their way to attend to our needs. The driver who picked us up from the airport even did a detour for us just to go to the money changer.

Lam, our tour guide for our tailored Da Nang sightseeing and food tour, was undoubtedly professional, personable and knowledgable. He showed great interest in getting to know his clients and again, went out of his way throughout the entire trip to make our experience as smooth as possible. He must be applauded for taking great care of my 65 year old father, including holding onto him whilst crossing the road, opening his drink bottle for him, and did many other things that did not go unnoticed. It was evident that Lam really enjoys his job as a tour guide.

Overall, my end-to-end experience with Xuan Tu Tours was absolutely positive. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone visiting this beautiful part of Vietnam.