See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

When we arrived one of the beds was broken. I was already out exploring and my buddy moved rooms. He told the staff not to move my stuff until I returned and they moved it anyway. In the process losing one of my items. I asked to search the room and the lack of English speaking people it was impossible to get the point across. I eventually yelled enough to access the room and nothing was there.
Next: The included breakfast ends at 9am! Earliest I've seen in the world. That's stupid. I'm in Vacation, I don't get up before 9am. We were still eating at 930 and the guy told us we had to leave and that tomorrow we should get up earlier! Are you kidding me? We are on vacation.
Third: the rooms are just s***. Broken tiles, tubs/showers made for midget
4: The WiFi is horrible and you won't get anything accomplished with it.
Don't stay here or their sister properties

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The first thing we noticed when we walked into the room of this hotel was the strong mold odor. We called the front desk and they told us to turn on the air conditioner and the odor should be gone in an hour. We left the room to have lunch and came back after 3 hours. The mold odor was still there. There was no different with the air conditioner on or not. We called the front desk again to request to change the room. The next room we move into was no difference. There was still a strong mold odor. The hotel tried to explain to us that because of the humidity of outside air etc… I don’t think this was the problem… I think it has a serious mold issue. I booked the hotel for 2 nights but requested to cancel our reservation and moved to another hotel for our own health sake.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Bamboo is an ok hotel. Do not come here expecting anything more.

Positive points- the staff are nice and the view of the Dragon bridge at breakfast can be really nice

Negative points - wifi doesnt really reach all rooms, facilities are very average, breakfast is not the best.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2017

I stayed one night at this hotel and had an enormous room with a nice view of the dragon bridge. However, the room was permeated with a musty smell and in-room wifi did not work. In addition, the bathroom was dated, poorly lit, and needed a deep cleaning. Beware, there are at least three Bamboo Green Hotels in Da Nang - Harbourside, Riverside, and Central. Recommend staying away from all Bamboo Green Hotels.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2016

This hotel is unbelievably bad. The room we were given smelled of mould and mildew. Management showed us several other rooms and they all smelled terribly. Many of them had bathtubs with large rust spots and black mould was visible. The rooms were obviously dirty. The light in the bathroom was so dim, you could hardly see. The breakfast was so poor as to be inedible and the staff were totally disengaged. We have travelled all through south east asia and we know poor value when we see it. We checked out after one night. There are MANY good hotels in Danang in the same price range. Avoid this hotel at all cost.

Room tip: It's rated number 132 in Danang for a reason...
Date of stay: January 2016