All reviews the dragon massage vouchers room towels pool was cold free minute massage bathroom floor han river staff named danang city the hotel staff upon check minutes from the airport front office one night stay nice view deluxe room amazing hotel
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and once we got to our room it was noisy. You could hear all the noise from other rooms and in the street.
Breakfast was aimed solely at the Vietnamese as the only food I could recognise was bread and eggs.
There is a lot of accommodation in the area and I would have not chosen to stay there if it wasn’t part of the tour.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gopatel, Guest Relations Manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Mr/ Mrs Sylinds,

Thank you very much for staying at Gopatel Hotel and thanks for posting a review.

Firstly, We acknowledge your suggestions and we apologize for that. We hope that this is not a deterrent to return to Gopatel Hotel and we are looking forward to having another opportunity to welcoming you at our hotel.

Have a blessed 2018 and we hope you will make a return visit to Danang some days in the future.

Guest Service

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I booked this hotel through Booking.com for 7 nights, due to credit card is expired, I had put the credit card details which belongs to my husband, also I clearly mentioned and sent the email to reservation agent that I will be travelling with my husband to celebrate our anniversary. Few days after I booked the hotel through booking.com, I got notification they cant process my reservation and I had to contact the hotel. After I sent them an email, the reservation agent mentioned that they required my credit card details, I explained to them about the reason why I cant use my Credit card and I told them they can send me the credit card authorization form instead.

The reservation agent seems doesn't understand English and unfortunately, the reservation manager didn't even bother to take initiative to sort the problem. I got the email back which mentioned that they required our marriage certificate! Seriously? first time in my life to experience that Hotel refused to send the Credit card authorization form and instead, they asked about marriage certificate.

After contacting the booking.com customer service and informed them about the issues, my request to cancel this booking was granted without any cancellation fee!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Missy7785
Gopatel, Guest Relations Manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr( Mrs) Sylvia S,

Thank you for spending time on giving us a review.

I am sorry that our establishment did not meet your expectations. On behalf of Guest Relation manager of Gopatel and Spa Hotel, I would like to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had on our Hotel. Having read your letter, I would like to explain a little bit about this situation.

For the security reason of the credit card you provided, our bank requests that the card user must have the relationship with the card holder. And our staff required your Marriage Certificate in order to prove this credit card is valid and belongs to your family. That is secure confirm we are required with the Bank .That is also the reason why we have to demand customer sign on the receipt when customer check out.

One again , Please accept our sincere apologies. Your complaint has inspired us to re-train the staffs. Now, all employees have been reminded that the appropriate procedure in this situation.

Have a blesses 2018 and we do hope that we would have a chance to welcome you back to our Hotel with the best experience.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

It's not like the photo, lot of high building nearby, cannot see the river nearby about 150m.
Menu with multi-cuisine but it's not really fresh, especially seafood.
By the way, in side of the center city, easy to find restaurant or something else.

Room tip: choose highest floor, you can see the river
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gopatel, Guest Relations Manager at Gopatel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear My Beloved Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. l'm Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We lost almost all our planned time in danang because of a very delayed airplane, but when we arrived at the hotel all our worries disappeared. It was clean and friendy, our room was great and i would have loved to stay there another night.
We didnt have time to do much in Danang, so cant tell if it is close to anything, but the pink cathedral is a 10 min walk and really pretty.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Mickee!

Thank you for choosing Gopatel Hotel during your four days of stay in Da Nang and for sharing with other travellers your kind opinion about our hotel location and facilities . It will be a pleasure to host you again in future.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived to a lovely welcome, the porter was awaiting arrivals and took my bags - very sweet.
Nice fruit juice upon check-in, where I was told I'd been given a complimentary upgrade
The room was very nice, spacious and clean. The only little thing was the shower door not closing fully, left a little puddle on the bathroom floor but easily taken care of with the towels provided.
Good range of foods for breakfast & the minibar was reasonably priced.
Nearby attractions I can recommend are the Dragon Bridge (breathes fire at 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays), the rooftop at 7 Bridges Brewery Bar on the opposite side of the river overlooking the bridge & a cocktail bar called the 1920's Lounge... Look it up! Very high-end creative cocktails as you'd expect in the UK for half the price.

Date of stay: March 2018