Luxury Da Nang Hotel
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2017

I must stress that I am a native Vietnamese, and thus, there is no excuse for "Lost in Translation"! Despite prior contacts with the hotel staff, I found them obnoxious albeit with a smile, the room filthy, their charges overpriced, down to their transfer quotes. I am a frequent traveler to Vietnam, and never before have I felt so mistreated. After I had checked out and paid for my room, they still held my passport hostage "until we clear your room". What a pit!!!! Never again!

Room Tip: Do yourself a favor and skip this hotel. The name "Luxury" is a trap to the naive and uninformed!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank meyung
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

As I needed one extra night just around the corner of Memory Hostel and when in and ask for a room at "Luxury" true to the worth for the price I paid
Massive rooms and bed very comfortable and well kept
The balcony is small but has a good view of the river and the bridge
It is a beach front hotel but great local in backpacker and busy restaurants and store

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BOT1112
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Was expecting more for the price paid for this hotel. Bed like what you would get at a $10/night guesthouse. Service OK. Breakfast the worst I have ever had in any hotel ever. Cold, little range, all Asian food, nothing Western.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank isabellelizabeth
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I stayed here 1 night for business trip. The location of hotel is quite convenience, lots of local food store near by, it's also near Han market where you can find lots of Da Nang speciality. My room had a small balcony from there I can saw Dragon bridge at night so beautiful. Staff are friendly & supportive. The thing I don't like that are air-con quite noisy & light of roon a little dark. Besides, pilow is smell.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Nguyen T
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Went to Luxury Hotel for a massage. Prices are a touch on the expensive side given the quality of the rooms/equipment. Massage itself was very effortless and was mainly the cracking/popping noises with karate chop motion.

While we paid for 60 minutes, we only got 40. The Manager tried to argue that we had arrived 20 minutes earlier than we actually had and was very rude.

I would not recommend the Spa in this hotel to anyone, although their skills may be better suited to shaft manipulation provided you don't take too long.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends