“Disappointed ”
Review of Market's

Market's
Ranked #25 of 1,068 Restaurants in Da Nang
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 5
Description: Market's is new BBQ house in Town. Serving fine food and the freshest table grill. Close to the beach and most happening tourist area.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Like the other reviewer stated, I was very disappointed with the food. I do believe all the the reviews from the past belongs to the establishment friends (as you can see, past reviews are all people from Vietnam) and maybe family as well.

I ordered the stir fried noodles and was brought out instant noodle. The picture shows like a crispy noodle similar to Hong style. The grilled pork belly tasted like charcoal, skinned on. The fried squid was decent but I had better elsewhere in da nang. The service however was pleasant, and the owner I believe seems friendly.

Unfortunately I don’t think I will be coming back.

1  Thank lynhdan

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very poor food. I think all the positive reviews are fake. Has nothing to do with how it looks in the menu. Very disappointed.. not recommended at all.

Dear Vladimir P,

Thank you so much for your comments and feedback,

Out sincere apologizes for services that do not meet your expectation,
In Market's, we strive to improve our services and also quality of foods everyday, since we are quite young in the industry.
I do hope that to see you again in the future, to prove that our improvements.

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Market's Owners.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went there on existing reviews. About 80% full on arrival. Staff friendly but very inefficient and running around but not doing much. The seasoning of all BBQ was the same. Very smokey so don't go there with your hair wet.

Dear Joao D,

It was crowded on the day of your dining. Since teh restaurant is newly opened for nearly 2 months,
There are a lot of thing that we have to look back, in term of our service and especially food as well.

Besides, our staff is still in training daily for improving their skill of customer service and comunication either.

Your comments are much appreciated.

We are looking forward to welcome you again,

Best regards,

Market's Owners

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had a seafood BBQ dinner here with my friends and the dishes were all tasty. Staff were very fast and delivered the service in a well trained manner, which is rarely found in a small restaurant like this. We had a big meal but we pay a small bill...worth to go!

1  Thank Vi H

Dear Vi H,

Thank you so much for spending times to visit Market’s,
I believe that there are ways for us to go, in order to strive the better service to customer,

I am looking forward to see you again,

Best regards
Market’s Owne

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I must say foods here are touching my appertise.
Staff are friendly and very attentive,
I am in love with Thai Hotpot and also Pork belly bbq.
The both fried rices are also very good.

1  Thank Companion764455