All reviews hotel room the dragon great amenities rooftop bar great location breakfast spread cham museum han river stay there again recommend this hotel wallpaper bridge vietnamese comfort
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sometimes it's hard to find good Boutique modern hotels in Vietnam. Good room with rain shower sitting in the shower, English channels and really cool artistic wallpaper. One of the better free breakfasts I've had in Vietnam. Another great thing about the hotel is the location ... close to markets and in a really great neighborhood with coffee shops and restaurants at cetera as well as one block from the river and a nice Riverwalk along the Rivers Edge. The staff can make or break the experience and in all areas they Excel. My interaction was mostly with the young woman who spoke good English... I think her name was Phoung and she was very professional but also had a good sense of humor.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TimeawayfromtheWorld
Satya_Danang, Director of Sales at Satya Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dearest Valued Guest!
Greetings from Satya Da Nang Hotel.

Thank you so much for choosing the hotel and appreciate for taking time to post an wonderful review of “Great location, service, and accommodations” on Trip advisor. It is so happy to have excellent review like yours.Your compliments has been passed to our whole team for making them the best motivation.
We are very proud that you had a great experience at Satya Da Nang Hotel.

Once again, thank you and we hope to have chance to welcome you back at the soonest.

Kind regards,
SATYA TEAM

Reviewed 30 October 2018

Plus Points:
1. The hotel's location is impeccable. Near the Hans Market and the river bank. Near enough to the buzz but no noise from the streets.
2. The variety and quality of the food at the breakfast are great. Very tasty too!
3. Staff were very friendly, helpful and approachable.

Minus Points:
3. Most of the rooms are exposed to the afternoon sun and thus they get very warmed in. The air conditioning looks new but is not strong enough.
4. The walls of the rooms seem a bit thin as any noise made by the neighbours can be heard very clearly.
5. The rooms are a bit small although still comfortable for 2 persons. 1 more person will be too crowded.
6. The door to the balcony can't be locked. So, it may not work out for those feeling insecure.

General Notes:
7. if you like a Korean experience, you will like it because majority of the guests were Koreans and you'll be surrounded with them all the time when you're in the hotel.

Conclusion
I will stay here again if it's only for 1 night just for the first 1-3 points. But not for more than 1 night.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 118CarinaT118
Satya_Danang, Manager at Satya Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dearest Valued Guest!

Greetings from Satya Da Nang Hotel.

Thank you so much for choosing the hotel and appreciate your taking time to post an excellent review of “Great location, breakfast, and staffs” on Trip advisor. It was amazing reading your review . We have shared it to all staffs.

Besides, We do apologize for something inconvenient caused. However, when you have any trouble with air conditioning and the door at the balcony, you should contact with our reception to help. we will help you to adjust the air conditioning and lock the door at the balcony.

We are very proud that you had a great experience with the hotel from our Hotel.

Kind regards,
SATYA TEAM.

Reviewed 27 October 2018

I love the bed so much. it was very comfy and made me not want to go out. The breakfast is variety. The staff is very friendly and can answer me every question. From the room, I can see the dragon bridge and Danang Cathedral.
2 things I dislike. First is the shower. You can see through it clearly. You can see what your friend is doing in there. Second is the room is not sound proof.People next door was so noisy and you could hear everything.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends

Dearest Value guest,

Warmest greetings from Satya Hotel.

We are grateful to you for taking time to tell us your impression " accommodations, breakfast and all staffs" regarding your recent stay on Tripadvisor. How fabulous to see that we would have chance to welcome you.
We really do apologise for something inconvenient caused. When you have any trouble, please contact with our Reception. We will try as much as possible to help you feel more comfotable.
once again, It would always be our pleasure to meet and serve you. We are looking forward to your next return at the soonest for another memorable stay.

We wish you all the best!
SATYA TEAM

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

- Beautiful hotel decoration, modern and new
- Clean room
*Staffs are very friendly, service mind and helpful (5 stars service)
- Breakfast was great, with wide variety of selection
*Value for money
- great location: 0.5 minutes walk to the market, 2 minutes walk to the river

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Satya_Danang, Giám đốc bán hàng at Satya Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dearest Valued guest,

Warmest greetings from Satya Da Nang hotel

Thank you so much for choosing Satya hotel for your stay and sharing us such a kind-hearted review on Trip advisor . We are so happy to know that you was so satisfied with our services .Again, how wonderful it was for having chance to meet and serve you recently. We, Satya entire Team looks forward to your return at the soonest again and hope next coming trip will be more exciting than previous ones.

Thanks and best regards.
The Hotel Management Board.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

I checked into this hotel and had a pleasant surprise to see the receptionist welcoming you with warm smiles and even leading you to the hotel room to make your stay comfortable. The rooms were clean, had a wonderful view of the dragon bridge.
I was really touched by the hospitality of the front desk staff who went out of their way to see your comfort at the hotel.
I would like to thank receptionist, Mrs.Yen for arranging private transport to Hoi An and My Son in a professional way and also assisting me whenever I.needed help to make sure the journey was smooth.
I would also thank receptionists Hai Yen and Thuy Lien who were all smiles and even unwelcome me back with drinks and hot towels after the journey.
These receptionists are the backbone of this hotel to make you feel home away from home.
I am proud to see hospitality at its best in Satya Hotel and would recommend this hotel to those who seek comfort, smiles and a wonderful atmosphere. Everything us just a stone throw away.
This hotel is the best so far I had in Vietnam especially the hospitality if the staff.
I will definitely come back again and again and will recommend to all my friends.
Thank you very much for making my stay comfortable and to the management, congratulations for your wonderful staff.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Satya_Danang, Giám đốc bán hàng at Satya Danang Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Dearest Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from Satya Da Nang Hotel.

Thanks so much for choosing and appreciate your taking time to post an excellent review on Trip advisor. It is so happy to have wonderful review like yours. Your compliments has been passed to our whole team especially Mrs.Yen, Hai Yen and Thuy Lien- our Receptionists for making them the best motivation.

We are so proud that you had a great experience with Satya hotel.
Once again, Thank you and look forward to having chance to welcome you back at the soonest.

Best regards