Fivitel DaNang
US$ 58
All reviewsevery morninggreat hoteltitanicmsfacilitiesfloormassagespavietnamhoi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First night at the hotel was terrible.
The hotel advertises 24hrs Room Service and yet when I tried to place an order after 10pm, I was told that the kitchen was closed.
No other options or alternatives were given. Staff just didn’t seem bothered or interested at all. Just hanging around the lobby area on their phones. When I asked to speak to Manager , non was available. Was very disappointed that another guest in the hotel offered to drive me to a nearby restaurant and even waited for the food to be prepared and brought back to the hotel.
Terrible first night that I was ready to check out for an alternative hotel. It was the worst ever experience in a hotel that another guest had to assist.
Staff not knowledgeable of local area and showed no interest at all.
I did not enjoy the breakfast at all. Need more healthy variety.. I really struggled as I did not eat seafood or fish and ended up eating the same unhealthy food for 4 days.

Now to some good things about my stay. The room was great, good size, clean and amazing view overlooking the Han River. Really breath taking.

Best part of my stay was my encounter with the Assistant General Manager Ms Tuyen . She exemplifies true hospitality.
After she had my ordeal on my first night, she took the time to personally come and apologise to me for the inconveniences caused.
She was attentive and really empathised with me.. she talked me out of checking out as I was preparing to look for an alternative.
She really took her time to listen to my concerns and was genuinely apologetic for the other staff Incompetence and lacking in basic hospitality skills.
She gave me her number to call her whenever I need anything and she always took my calls and answered all my questions.
Ms Tuyen arranged tour for me to Hoi An and also said she’d meet me there after work to show me around.
Ms Tuyen went above her call of duty and made sure that I was well taken care off.
After my feedback about the staff, there was a change in their attitude and looked after me with VIP treatment.
I just hoped that I had experienced that from the first night.
I hope that they can sustain this attitude and extend to all other guests in the hotel regardless .
Thank you to the General Manager for the good will gesture. The fruits basket, complimentary airport drop off and 30% discount voucher for the spa.
The massage on my last day was awesome!
Ms Tuyen, you deserve top rating of 5 and above, but the first night was a disappointment.
Thank you once again for making my stay worthwhile and also messaging me make sure I got home safely.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank GeorgyM2
Fivitel D, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Fivitel DaNang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms. MULWA GEORGINA,
Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our Fivitel Danang hotel ! I am sorry that your overall impression was mixed, but do appreciate the feed back!
First we would like to express our deepest regret for the inconvenience caused by this unintentional and rare mistake. We are sorry that you were not satisfied by our service and we assure you that your complaint will be handled in a strict and serious way. We take full responsibility for the error and we guarantee that such incidents will not occur in the future.
After a thorough review of your case, we have managed to pinpoint the reasons leading to this errors. There was probably a confusion on the website that you read our hotel service 24/24. When you check-in, we have not introduced the room service will also be close until 10pm. We are sorry about this.
Anyway, we feel so happy when you apologize for us and feel comfortable with our service day by day. Thank you so much.
We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which allows us to serve you and other customers better in the future. Again, our sincere apologies and hope your kind understanding and sympathy.
Best regards with thanks,
Lisa Ngo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

swimming pool was so great . Great location. All the staff were friendly and beautiful . Amazing soft and very comfortable bed. Perfect Service for almost everything, There was nothing we could possibly complain about. Love this place.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Fivitel D, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Fivitel DaNang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear our valued guest,

Greetings from Fivitel Hotel team and thank you for spending time to review our property. We appreciate the opportunity to response.

Thank you for your compliment about our staff. Hope that the rest of your trip was as a pleasant alike. Hope that Fivitel Hotel is always your 1st choice of accommodation when you get back our city in future.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,
Nguyen Thi Kieu – Katy nguyen(Ms)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room is awesome the style is great and the way they maintained is very nice....This hotel has so many floors with these floors they have utilized it properly. They have good facilities which had fascinated me.. They are so many friendly staff members in this hotel to cater our need.. Thanh is one of the friendly staff member who has helped us at times...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Fivitel D, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Fivitel DaNang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear our valued guest,

Warmest greeting from Fivitel Danang Hotel.

Thank you very much for choosing us during your stay in Danang. We are sincerely happy that our hotel is able to make you feel satisfied. We highly appreciate your comment and make sure that we will provide you a better service for your next stay.

Nguyen Thi Kieu – Katy Nguyen (Ms)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great hotel and the staffs are young and polite. Special Thanh and Jonathan were very nice and helpful. Love Danang, my home town and people here.
I will come back again soon.

Robert

Pictures from the hotel window.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you so much for your great comments about Fivitel Hotel .

We were delighted to read that our staff was amazing.We are most appreciative of your glowing compliments regarding our hotel, and guest service. Needless to say, we are very grateful for your enthusiastic endorsement. Anyway we glad to hear that Da Nang city became the hometown in your heart . Same the way we fell and falling in love with our hometown. Thank you so much.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Vietnam.

Best regards,
Lisa Ngo

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The Fivitel Hotel is a great place the stay in Da Nang. Rooms and facilities were in perfect shape and the hotel is conveniently located.

We especially enjoyed socializing with the young and energetic staff. Big thanks to Titan, Katy, Sun and Phuong, each being funnier than the other !

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Fivitel D, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Fivitel DaNang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Mr.Alex,

Greetings from the team at Fivitel Hotel and thank you for spending your time to review our property. We appreciate the opportunity to response.

Thank you for your compliment on our location and staff at fivitel hotel which is always one of the biggest satisfactions of customers when choosing us as their stay in Da Nang City. Hope that the rest of your trip was as a pleasant alike. Hope that Fivitel Hotel is always your 1st choice of accommodation when you get back our city in future.

We wish you all the best and hope to see you soon.

Kind regards,
Ngo T.Truong Phuong – Lisa Ngo (Ms)