“Best tailor in Hoi an”

Smile Hoi An Tailor
Ranked #260 of 448 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "Personal Tailoring" is a service that tailors cut, design and sew clothes according to detailed customers' specification. The advantage of personal tailoring is that the customer participates in choosing the fabric; design and color, to ensure the clothes will fit their bodies and even their personality. Personal tailoring is usually done by in-house tailors.
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Good quality, good tailors, and very fast. you can do a shipping from here with the Hoi an post office (same prices).

1  Thank Alon E

Reviewed 25 September 2015

I bought one white suit and a one jeans. The service was outstanding and the quality was far better then I expected. Next time I will buy more. Highly recommended

1  Thank Karl G
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I walked by this place a couple of times and always loved their dresses. They were always friendly and quoted me fair prices. Had two dresses tailored for me, both turned our absolutely beautiful. Lots of choices in design, style, and fabric type. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

1  Thank Brooke H
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I've not ordered tailored clothes before, but I'm satisfied with what I got here (two sheets, and some trousers). Candy helped me select my colors and designs, and also gives her opinion on what would or wouldn't work. I received my order the next day after checking they fitted well, which they did. The price seemed reasonable (about 70 euros), although I've got no idea what the going rate for tailed clothes is!

1  Thank Tom M