“Amazing tailor!”

Smile Hoi An Tailor
Ranked #268 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "Personal Tailoring" is a service that tailors cut, design and sew clothes according to detailed customers' specification. The advantage of personal tailoring is that the customer participates in choosing the fabric; design and color, to ensure the clothes will fit their bodies and even their personality. Personal tailoring is usually done by in-house tailors.
Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Had a great experience with Smile tailor! They are lovely ladies who create amazing clothes. I had a Blazor /trouser suit made, jumpsuit, and skirt and was so pleased with them I came back the next day for a dress! They do it all super quick - within 24 hours! I was so pleased with the outcomes - great quality and well finished. Also really good value. Can't recommend Smile enough!!

1  Thank Emily W

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

Excellent tailors, got a dress, skirt, play suit and suit and all were exactly how we wanted. Service was really friendly and helpful always with a smile :) 100% recommend very reasonable price with great quality

2  Thank Hannahbrindle96
Reviewed 30 March 2015

Love my new clothing and wow all that in just one day and two fittings! Two tops 3 dresses and a perfect fitting trousers! Even for me they made a reasonable price, what can be hard for a student backpacker! I would recommand this place by all my follow backpackers and flashpackers! Good quality and she has an eye for design! Didn't think of going back to vietnam but for this shop i would maybe will! Haha

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I went to a few tailors in Hoi An and Smile was the best. It is run by Candy, who is a lovely lady with excellent English. Candy is a great tailor and also knows what will work well and look good and what won't. If you are unsure about anything she is happy to discuss the options until you find what fits and suits you best. I had a coat, evening dress and work dress made and was really happy with all three. They all fit perfectly and the prices were very reasonable. I would highly recommend Smile and would return here for tailoring again myself.

1  Thank marthadublin
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

A couple weeks ago, three of my girlfriends and I were visiting Hoi An. We spent 12 hours of our first day there, exploring, designing and having clothes tailored for us. We visited a few shops, and had clothes, coats and dresses made at various places just down the street from our hostel at the Sun Flower, but our favourite tailor was Smiley's! The 6 coats we had designed and got made were very well done- we had tricky designs, with a mix of materials and the end product was great! They sure know how to get a coat done right! We picked the better quality material, so the end product would be a better quality coat. We were very satisfied with the customer service and our gorgeous coats! Did I mention they were done in one day? Us four Canadians had an excellent experience here! Hope to return soon!

1  Thank Melissa S