“I got a smile from the Queen!”

Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen
Ranked #82 of 1,004 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After all the good reviews we visited here (ok we went three times in three days !) Not only was the food delicious but on a very modest tip I got a smile out of the Queen herself.
The service is efficient and to the point, it’s a little too much to the point but the food more than makes up for it.
I’m even thinking about getting one takeaway on the way to the airport.
A must go to eatery in Hoi An.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love Bahn mi. Like would eat it every day if I could. This place did a great version. They also had a vegetarian option, which is great for my partner. Drinks etc looked good and priced well. Might go back again tomorrow...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best banh mi I have ever eaten. Well worth the small trek outside of the central area. I don't know exactly what each ingredient was, but they all go together so well! Something I will definitely miss as I have never tasted another banh mi like it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went two days in a row. The banh mi was amazing. Friendly family business where the food is excellent and the drinks are cold.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went twice to Banh Mi Queen during our stay in Hoi An. Delicious and cheap! We had 3 Banh Mi sandwiches, a water, 7 beers and the total was only $7.45

1  Thank Daniel K