“I got a smile from the Queen!”

Madam Khanh - The Banh Mi Queen
Ranked #82 of 1,067 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: According to Ms Loc who is known as The Banh Mi Queen story, in the past, She sold Vietnamese Sweet Soups and then moved to sell bread for more than 60 years. In the early days of the opening, Ms Loc’s shop had no name, then a Wester after coming here to enjoy the bread, He Named the shop brand after Ms Loc’s Husband, Mr Khanh. Before she opened her bakery, she went to many famous bakeries in Hoi An to enjoy and then researched and created her own unique recipe with a signature taste. Every day, She and her family have to get up early in the morning to prepare the ingredients for the whole day business. In addition, bread is also bought at a reputable bakery in the city. it also contributes to the signature flavour of Banh Mi Madam Khanh.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

After all the good reviews we visited here (ok we went three times in three days !) Not only was the food delicious but on a very modest tip I got a smile out of the Queen herself.
The service is efficient and to the point, it’s a little too much to the point but the food more than makes up for it.
I’m even thinking about getting one takeaway on the way to the airport.
A must go to eatery in Hoi An.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I love Bahn mi. Like would eat it every day if I could. This place did a great version. They also had a vegetarian option, which is great for my partner. Drinks etc looked good and priced well. Might go back again tomorrow...

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is the best banh mi I have ever eaten. Well worth the small trek outside of the central area. I don't know exactly what each ingredient was, but they all go together so well! Something I will definitely miss as I have never tasted another banh mi like it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We went two days in a row. The banh mi was amazing. Friendly family business where the food is excellent and the drinks are cold.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Went twice to Banh Mi Queen during our stay in Hoi An. Delicious and cheap! We had 3 Banh Mi sandwiches, a water, 7 beers and the total was only $7.45

1  Thank kiefer105