“Great tailors in hoi an”
Review of Oche Boutique

Oche Boutique
Ranked #60 of 452 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Oche tailor shop is located at 20 Tran Hung Dao street, in the centre of HoiAn Town, near the "BaLe Well". We specialize in made-to-measure clothing. We display a wide range of material and can tailor-make the latest fashions. With our own professional on-site tailors you can be assured of excellent quality garments. Our honest and friendly English, French and Vietnamese speaking sales staff will assist with all fittings. Our aim is to ensure that our clients have an enjoyable experience when visiting our shop.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went there after a recommendation from our hotel. I was looking for a coat but we ended up with two pairs of trousers and buttoned shirts for my husband.
That was the first time he got tailor-made clothes, and we loved the first outcome so much we decided to get one more of each.
Excellent service as well.

All reviews
"winter coat"
"ruby"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My wife and I recently visited Hoi An and went to the Oche Boutique for some tailor made clothes.

The service within this shop was very attentive and the staff are highly skilled and offer a level of care rarely seen. There is a very broad range of quality materials to choose from. Our clothes were very well made and minor modifications were made to ensure our complete satisfaction.

The pricing is very reasonable noting the quality of the product and the professional level of service. I highly recommend Oche Boutique,

2  Thank MatthewN1885
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Just happened to walk in to explore and ended up getting 3 suits stitched and 3 skirts for my wife. Cara and Mary attended to us and were very professional. The craftsmanship is excellent and would go back for more.

1  Thank Rahul B
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We were recommended to use OCHE for tailoring and so glad we went there. Service was fantastic, helping to chose the most suitable styles in beautiful high quality fabrics. Ella and Suri looked after my husband and I and they were wonderful. 48hrs with 2 fittings and the clothes were delivered to our hotel. The product is designer quality, made to fit perfectly. There are cheaper tailors around but this is first rate without any pushy sales, only customer service at its best.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

We were recommended many of tailors by the locals who had ‘family’ or ‘good friends’ working there. But a friend of ours that had gone to Hoi An a month before us recommend OCHE boutique. I was soooooo happy we went there! The woman who helped us was called May. And she was the nicest! Very helpful, very friendly and not AT ALL pushy!
We first went to OCHE to see what they had and keep our options open. But May was so nice and so helpful that my mind was set up. My boyfriend really wanted to go to THUONG tailor because it’s number one on tripadvisor. So we went to compare.
The sales there was SO PUSHY about the fact that they are number one and that they are the best and bla bla bla that I said: Let’s go back to OCHE. So we did and we really have the nicest clothes made perfectly!