“Great tailor ”

Add it.
Le Vy Custom Tailor
Ranked #296 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We came to VY due to a recommendation from our hotel as there is a guarantee on all of their clothes. The shop is off of the beaten track, but only about a 5 minute walk from the Japanese bridge.

They made a dress for me from a picture. I was so pleased with the outcome, the dress looked exactly like the picture and fitted perfectly.

My boyfriend got a suit with matching tie along with a linen shirt which he was also very pleased with.

The service was very good for an excellent price and I highly recommend.

All reviews
"dress"
"shop"
in 3 reviews
"clothes"
"suit"
"quality"
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I had a skirt made here and the service was fantastic. It's a lovely shop and the staff are very patient and caring. They even brought the skirt to my hotel for me to try it on. I really enjoyed my experience there and I would certainly get more clothes made there if I ever go back.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

My attention was caught every time I walked in front of their shop by a beautiful blue dress. After finally having it ordered, I was very happy of the quality and the size, all of this for a cheap price.
Unfortunately, my dress was stolen in Ho Chi Minh City, even before I could enjoy it...

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

There are over 700 tailors in Hoi An - so how do you choose? If you go with your hotel recommendation you will get a good product but pay a 20-40% premium as commission to the hotel. Similarly tailors in the old town are more expensive. On this basis just outside the old town we found Vy.

A men's suit in wool/cashmere material is USD140, extra pants 55 and business shirts in good quality cotton or poly cotton (easier ironing) were USD20. The service was fast & efficient - no doubt just like other tailors and Vy is very friendly & helpful. Just a lot cheaper than The big ones who are reviewed at the top.

We were very happy with Vy