“Great spot for tailored clothes”
Review of Tony The Tailor

Tony The Tailor
Ranked #34 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tony the Tailor is a family business employing many well known Hoi An tailors. It is owned by a tailor and designer: Mr. Bui Quy Binh, whose family has a tradition of garments. We spent over 15-year experience in making Men’s suit and Women luxurious Clothes.Tony the Tailor prides itself on the professionalism of his team of highly skilled tailors. The tailoring process used is manually, and executed with high degree of accuracy and perfection. This results in the completion of even the very complex of garments within a short period of time to the satisfaction of the most demanding of customers. Each one of the three teams of tailors, supervised by a main tailor, specialize in a particular type of garment. This ensures that after the first fitting, any necessary alterations are redirected back to the original team, thus ensuring prompt continuity for completion of that garment. Tony the Tailor has ensured that knowledge has been gained of the requirements and tastes of our customers from all corners of the world. The university training of staffs in languages and fashion means that ưe will professionally consult with you about your thoughts and ideas, together achieving a perfect finished product. Our mission is “Prestige, Quality, Reasonable prices”. We are willing to receive your straight feedback so that we can do better to meet customers’ requirements. We can make all kind of clothes: suits, shirt, dresses, skirt, pants…We stock cotton, wool, cashmere, specialize in unique, made-to-order silks from our suppliers across central Viet Nam. Tony the Tailor is located on 294 Nguyen Duy Hieu St, the main road within Hoi An Ancient Town. Tony The Tailor – We are happy to serve you.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I hunted this place down specifically while in Hoi An, which was about a 5 minute taxi trip from my hotel, based on the reviews I had seen on Tripadvisor (there are so many tailors in Hoi An that the only way to decide is to rely on the experience of others. I can highly recommend Tony the Tailor! Purchase a suit, four shirts and an overcoat....measure on the Saturday, ready the next day. All perfect fit. While there, I also got measured for shoes from Roni (which is a sister-shop to Tony and operated by the same family). Lam made the process really easy and the rest of her family that I met were very friendly.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Tony The Tailor

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my family got numerous garments made by Tony's on a recent visit to Hoi-An. They made the process very simple, the ladies were very patient , knowledgeable, accommodating and their attention to detail was amazing. Our completed garments were of an extremely high quality . Although a little walk away from the main thoroughfare I would highly recommend them rather than other centrally located tailors. I can recommend them without reservation.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

If you're on a budget Tony's is the place to go. Suit, shirt and tie for 150 dollars. I say I spent about an hour in total there over 3 days getting measured, fitted and collecting my suit. My girlfriend got a nice coat as well for 65. They nailed the shirt and trousers on the first go and only the coat needed slight alterations. They really knew their stuff about current trends, colours matching skin tones and body types so don't worry about being unflattered in your new clothes.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Tailors in hoi an all have great reviews so is hard to pick, but Tony's were great for us. We liked the family business, they worked around our timing needs, had a good selection of fabrics, could make pretty much anything, offered a very fair price (with encouragement), made the corrections well and offered to take more orders from us from the UK.
We love our dress and jacket! Thanks

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We bought business suits and shirts and the quality and price are very attractive. Very fast service, suit ready in 1,5 day. Recommended!