“Great quality for little money”
Review of Tony The Tailor

Tony The Tailor
Ranked #56 of 429 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Tony the Tailor is a family business employing many well known Hoi An tailors. It is owned by a tailor and designer: Mr. Bui Quy Binh, whose family has a tradition of garments. We spent over 15-year experience in making Men’s suit and Women luxurious Clothes.Tony the Tailor prides itself on the professionalism of his team of highly skilled tailors. The tailoring process used is manually, and executed with high degree of accuracy and perfection. This results in the completion of even the very complex of garments within a short period of time to the satisfaction of the most demanding of customers. Each one of the three teams of tailors, supervised by a main tailor, specialize in a particular type of garment. This ensures that after the first fitting, any necessary alterations are redirected back to the original team, thus ensuring prompt continuity for completion of that garment. Tony the Tailor has ensured that knowledge has been gained of the requirements and tastes of our customers from all corners of the world. The university training of staffs in languages and fashion means that ưe will professionally consult with you about your thoughts and ideas, together achieving a perfect finished product. Our mission is “Prestige, Quality, Reasonable prices”. We are willing to receive your straight feedback so that we can do better to meet customers’ requirements. We can make all kind of clothes: suits, shirt, dresses, skirt, pants…We stock cotton, wool, cashmere, specialize in unique, made-to-order silks from our suppliers across central Viet Nam. Tony the Tailor is located on 294 Nguyen Duy Hieu St, the main road within Hoi An Ancient Town. Tony The Tailor – We are happy to serve you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We bought business suits and shirts and the quality and price are very attractive. Very fast service, suit ready in 1,5 day. Recommended!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"attention to detail"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

My wife is a seamstress in NZ
Quality is her thing.
We have had many garments made here and the quality and attention to detail is second to none. Prices are competitive. Don't bother going anywhere else!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Read many reviews about this place and they are all pretty much spot on. Great tailors who clearly know their stuff. I had 6 x business shirts, 1 x blazer, 2 x pants & 2 x skirts made for just over $500 AUD!! I only needed one fitting as everything was done so well and the skirts I had made are the most flattering, well fitting skirts I have ever worn! Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I went to Tony the Tailor based on research I'd done before my trip to Hoi An and I was not disappointed. The ladies there listened to what I wanted and helped me match that with the fabric they had. I got a three-piece suit, velvet blazer, and two shirts for $300 USD, and they even tailored a shirt and pants I brought in for no extra charge. I'm pleased with the quality, fit, and price. They even worked with me on turnaround time because of a day trip I had planned. I was in a 9am and had my first fitting that same day at 5pm. When I came in the morning two days later everything was ready and fit great. Overall great experience.