Sunshine Hotel Hoi An
  • Breakfast included
Great 4.5/5
Tan Phuong(Hoi An)
Average 3/5
All reviewstin tinfree bikesold townnice hotelswimming poolbuffet breakfastnice poola free shuttle busstayed here for nightsbike rentalstriple roomsun loungerstown centrerooms are spacious and cleanminute cycleloved this hotelfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Wow this hotel definately exceeded our expectations. It is comfortable, clean and fresh. Our room was spacious with a balcony overlooking the pool.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The on site spa is lovely and offers a range of treatments.
The breakfast was amazing and there was plenty of choice.
The hotel has excellent free wifi which is fast and reliable.
Sunshine hotel is in a brilliant location. It is down a quiet street yet only a 15 minute walk to hoi an old town. There is a free shuttle if you dont want to walk.
Tours and onward travel can be booked at reception.
Overall it is a wonderful place to stay and we got a lot more than we expected on our budget.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I stayed here as I was on a budget. I was pleasantly surprised at such value for money the Sunshine offered. The staff were attentive and would help out with any requests. The hotel is a little out of the way of the old town. Probably a 15-20 minute walk. I took full advantage of the free bikes to get around. There is a free shuttle bus to the old town and the beach, a must if the weather turns sour. The breakfast was basic but more than ample to get you through to “Bahn mi” time. Little restaurant across the road is a must. Excellent food f excellent prices. I’d definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I booked the day before my stay at a really good price and was very pleasantly surprised at the excellent value for money. The room was spacious with a balcony and pool view. It was clean and had all the necessary amenities. The bed was a little harder than I like and the pillows too fat, but the staff quickly brought a pillow that suited me. The location is midway between the old town and the beaches, easily accessible by bicycle.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy H
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Really enjoyed staying at Sunshine hotel with my partner, the room was extremely clean and had great air conditioning.
We chose the balcony room and enjoyed the sunshine looking down at the pool.
We used the pool each night as was quite crowded during the day but overall the hotel had a nice chilled out vibe.
My partner became ill on our first nights stay and the staff where more than happy to take me to a pharmacy to get some medication.
Close to the ancient town which is convenient (within walking distance) so ate out each night.
Unfortunately did not eat much at the restaurant within the hotel due to spotting a mouse near the kitchen area... although this is a common occurrence in vietnamese hotels and restaurants it put me off eating anything cooked on the premises.
Staff where all helpful and friendly and would certainly recommend to any couples wanting somewhere quiet and relaxing to stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Good accommodation with large rooms and nice bathrooms. Some rooms even have an actual bath which was a treat. Upper rooms have nice views and some have balconies.

The breakfast buffet has a huge choice of items. The restaurant itself had below average food, but across the road are plenty of other options such as Tintin, which had delish meals.

Staff are excellent & friendly. When the first room had a problem with a noisy water pump (?) going throughout the night, they moved us to a new, quiet room with no fuss. Very happy with this service.

A bit far from town, but they have a free shuttle going regularly and it's not too bad to walk anyway.

There's also a pool and bike hire, though it was too rainy to use these. The pool table, in-house massage and disney channel saved our sanity.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple