1,110 results
All reviewsprivate poolbeachfront villashuttle bustable tenniscoconut treesgarden roomda nangevery morningrestaurant staffminute drivemarble mountainbeautiful gardena lovely stayshuttle servicebuffet breakfastpoolsbadminton
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and i spent 3 nights here while touring Vietnam. Our room was great- very spacious and 'posh' especially the marble bathroom. The balcony was large and the view from the room so green and lush. The grounds were lovely except for the entrance car park which needs weedkiller as it does not give a good first impression. We enjoyed our breakfasts- a good variety and lovely friendly staff. A special shout out to Francis- a delightful young man from the Philippines who was training here. The private beach was delightful and so quiet. We weren't that impressed with dinner- not a very varied menu and the chicken I had was inedible for my Western taste. The next day I asked for fillet of chicken, which was a little better. As there were no other restaurants close by and we didn't want to go into town each night we really had to eat on the premises. Another disappointment was that despite us choosing the hotel because of cycle hire it turned out that there were no bikes for hire, nor were we given any help finding a rental place in town. Transfers arranged by the hotel were pricey, and in retrospect we should have sorted them ourselves.
Overall, though, this is a nice hotel with very helpful and friendly staff, spacious and well kept grounds, and a beautiful private beach. Hence the 4.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ValJWirral
MrHuyTony, Manager on duty at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mrs. ValJWirral,

Greetings from le belhamy resort and spa.

Thank you for your kind review and for recognizing the great effort from our staff to ensure guest satisfaction during the stay.

We are absolutely delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the team and we are sure Francis would feel truly privileged to learn of your recognition.

Your comment has been very well noted. Thank you very much for giving the constructive feedback that allows us to constantly improve.

We do hope to have an opportunity to welcome you and your husband back to the resort for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This resort is perfect for what I define as vacation: quaint, quiet, friendly, relaxing. It is the perfect place to get away from your daily commitments, tasks and work. However, if you have required work to do, the hotel's wifi is amazing. There is wifi connection everywhere you do.

Me and significant othere stayed for a about a week total. We went to Ho Chi Minh City for 3 days and returned to Le Belhamy for 2 more days after staying there for 5 days prior. the room I initially booked was the Ocean Pool Villa. The remaining two nights, I was upgraded to the Honeymoon pool Villa! That was an awesome gift, considering this being my first time in Da Nang and Hoi An area.

Room and Resort: Both rooms were very clean, accommodating and convenient. The villa itself is just nice to be at considering the environment and atmosphere it offers. It is nature at its finest: plants, flowers, and trees everywhere! The room I stayed at (103) is within a few steps to the beach. You can wake up to the sound of ocean waves and breeze. The pool is ALWAYS clean, and ready for you! I remember one windy day, there were so many leaves that flew in the pool. But after lunch, I came back and the pool was all clean again! Housekeeping does an AMAZING job cleaning up inside and out throughout the whole time I was there. They will knock and politely ask if its an appropriate time to clean the rooms. They also recently opened up a bar on the 2nd floor of the restaurant. It has happy hour and is open until 11pm every night. I went there once and the bartender made up a delicious cocktail drink for me. I wish I remembered the drink and ingredients, but the night was long, and I had one too many drinks to remember.

Food and service: free breakfast every day, with a variety of Western and Asian selection. Every day there will always be a new item that is served. Their coffee was something I remembered always. It definitely beats any Starbucks or french press made in US. You will be greeted with a genuine smile and impeccable service, service that I wish I can see back in the states. Its not about good service, but the genuine and joy that they make you feel when interacting. I can tell they all love their job and wholeheartedly want their customers to be happy during the stay. ALSO, you can request almost anything made fresh, and they will have someone prepare it for you. My personal favorite was fresh coconut from their trees, and passion fruit juice for breakfast.

Advice: The rooms are worth what you pay. The accommodation, privacy, service and memory of the resort itself is worth every minute and dollar spent here. The service and people I've interacted will forever be within the memories of my stay here in Da nang and Hoi an trip. If you are looking for a RELAXED trip, away from crowd -- this is the place to be. They also have shuttle service to head to OldTown Hoi An every 3-4 hours throughout the day (10a,2p,5p, and 9p I believe). Super convenient and nice. DEFINITELY coming back here if I have the chance to

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal H

Dear Ms. Crystal,

Greetings from le belhamy resort and spa.

Thank you very much for such a wonderfully positive and complete review!

We are delighted to know you had a wonderful stay and appreciated very much the truly genuine service from the staff. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the team in order to encourage them to always do their best to ensure our guests' stay is as memorable as possible.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to le belhamy resort and spa in the near future and hope that other visitors will find your review inspiring!

All the best wishes from the team at le belhamy resort and spa.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Beautiful, quiet beach villa resort 10 minutes outside of the hustle of Hoi An. Villa was very clean, comfortable and well-maintained. The resort is set in lovely gardens with a private beach, 2 pools (and small private pools with many villas) and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Would love to go back!

Room Tip: We were in a villa right next to the restaurant, which worried me when we checked in, as I thought it may be noisy early in the morning as they prepared for breakfast... but not a problem at all, we heard nothing despite being so close, the staff are obviously very considerate!
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Harriet H

Dear Mrs. Harriet,

Greetings from le belhamy resort and spa.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

It is truly rewarding to know that you had enjoyable time at the resort and appreciate very much the beauty of the resort and truly genuine service from the staff. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with the team.

We are looking forward to your return trip to le belhamy resort and spa in the nearest future.

All the best wishes from le belhamy resort and spa.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife & I (54 & 53) stayed at La Belhamy as part of a escorted tour of Vietmam. we travelled between January & February and stayed for 2 nights. The staff were lovely, friendly and accommodating, but sadly the buildings did not match the staff. Our accommodation was clean & tidy but has obviously seen better days. The rooms were large and airy with their own balcony's overlooking the lovely gardens however it was all dated. There are a few new hotels being built close by and I would imaging that this may be the death nell for La Belhamy. It was very quite, not sure if this was due to the time of year or just that they are struggling for bookings. Don't get me wrong, I liked this hotel, the restaurant staff remembered everyone's name by day two and actually greeted you by name as you entered (quite impressive). The barman seemed actually pleased to have company later in the evening when we all went for a drink.
Quite sad really, I hope whoever owns this hotel refurbishes it and breathes a new lease of life into it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
MrHuyTony, Manager on duty at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Mr. Andrew Plant,

Warmest greetings from le belhamy resort and spa.

Thank you for taking your precious time to share the review of your stay at our resort.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed the stay at our resort. We will share your feedback to our team, they would be very pleased.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your wife back to le belhamy resort and spa in the future and hope that you will be surprised of the new look, the refreshment of le belhamy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We spent a lovely relaxing week. The positives are the wonderful staff, a special mention to Bing, Yum and Van in the restaurant and the beautiful gardens and beach (the red flags were out most of the time we stayed). The resort has a relaxing atmosphere and is only a 15 minute drive to the lovely town of Hoi An. The food in the restaurant was always good quality and well presented and there was a good choice at breakfast too. We stayed in a Belhamy pool villa which was a semi and not detached as indicated in the picture but it was fine, comfortable and everything worked. The pool was clean and of a good size.
The only negative is the villa could do with upgrading, the furniture and decor was tired. The pool also could do with some refurbishment.
Having said that we had a fab, relaxing time and we definitely want to return. S & P

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank StephenE2512
MrHuyTony, Manager on duty at Le Belhamy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Stephen,

Greetings from le belhamy resort and spa.

Thank you very much for taking your precious time to share the review of your recent stay at our resort and in particular for highlighting the team who always do their best to ensure our guests' stay is as memorable as possible.

It is truly rewarding to know that you had enjoyable time at the resort. Thank you very much for giving the constructive feedback that allows us to constantly improve.

We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to le belhamy resort and spa in the near future .

All the best wishes from the Team at le belhamy resort and spa.