“Great time”

Vy’s Market Restaurant & Cooking School
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Ms Vy's world famous Cooking School. Owned and managed by Ms Vy (Trinh Diem Vy) who is also the owner and operator of The Cargo Club, Vy's Market Restaurant, Morning Glory restaurant and Vy's Kitchen & Deli in Hoi An and House of Hoi An restaurant in Melbourne, Australia.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a bicycle your lead by Bo around Hoi An. He took us to a market and an organic garden and showed us around the fields. Then it was back to the restaurant to start a cooking class. He did an excellent job! The class was fun and the food we cooked was all very good! Was a good time had be everyone in my group. Try this fir sure!

All reviews
"cookery class"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the 3 cooking schools I went to while in Vietnam
Great setup super clean and very professional
Started with the Market tour travelling there by boat, our guide was fantastic explaining about all the various ingredients to us
Back to Vys and a tour around the restaurant tasting everything from the norm to the weird and having a try a making noodles
Up to the cooking school in which we made 3 courses all delicious
You couldn’t spend a better 4 hrs to learn about Vietnamese food and meet some great people

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved the concept of this eatery- we got to see how much of the food was made and I took great photos of the cooks cooking the meals. I felt however that the food was really overpriced for the meals that we ordered.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately there were not enough people for the class we wanted to do so we were talked into the a class with Lulu..it was advertised as an advanced class..we were able to fit right in with the others, Lulu was very patient and we managed to create some amazing dishes..clean professional kitchen and classroom..I totally recommend doing any class at this place if they are of the same high standard as the class we did..